Background Image

Eldar Autarch (WIP)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfarion, May 12, 2017.

1. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

here's the unfinished model from the stream

According to Nathan the Autarch might have spoopy special commander abilities because Autarch
    autarch.png

pls gib helmet

also are these the campaign shoulders?
    shoulders.png
    Twirl, Sily and Talron like this.
  2. Strakus Strakus Arkhona Vanguard

Looks like a chop job of a warlock legs, dire avenger torso, rtc bought shoulder pads and some falcon aerials, with a unique helmet, unconvinced. Shame about rangers.
    Iyan, Avlaen and Sceviour like this.
  3. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Lazy work but something I guess, I want that helmet though
  4. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Nathan says that getting the ranger in would take 3 months, they'd rather have the autarch in because they can get it in on time. And since they don't have a 3d modeller it's not like they can do anything else
    Vishjenk, Talron, Forj and 1 other person like this.
  5. Strakus Strakus Arkhona Vanguard

If I'm honest, I'd rather wait the time for the ranger and the Autarch get its proper spot as an HQ unit and the care and attention that it needs.
    Iyan, Cyborg_Dragon, Aringhe and 2 others like this.
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Interesting if they go for hero over elite route.

If he has area buffs and abilities like a Warlord, I will be happy.
    Strakus likes this.
  7. Davoodoo Recruit

[​IMG]
    this was too hard to add because cloth, yet same skirt is ok on autarch
  8. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

They only made a helmet though, they removed the skirt from Warlock and added it to a basic torso, I guess they gave up on Ranger because a cloth torso and hood was too much work or they couldn't make a rifle design
  9. Davoodoo Recruit

So basically they didnt do it because creating a weapon model is too much work...
  10. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

For constructive criticism: @NoahWard

- Is there anyway to remove the front half of the robe? Just to make it look like the tail of a cloak?
    - Is it possible to add non-physics cloth (ala-LSM vet loincloth) upper cloak to the torso? Have only the lower half have physics, but the upper half just static.