Background Image

Eldar and Long range deathstars Suggestions.

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Clockwork0110, May 18, 2017.

1. Clockwork0110 Clockwork0110 Upgraded Pioneer

Why hello there,

I like to get to straight to the point. So the eldar are supposed to be a nimble and fast race in WH40K universe. they all have the fleet of foot rule as I have seen it. They can manouver through the battlefield with ease and escape most of the situations and strike back where it hurts the most. But Why give this to all eldar classes when one can do it for everyone? Warlock would be a good example. When deployed he/she has the fleet of foot already with him/her and also everyone else in a certain radius would benefit it automatically. Veterans will have the fleet of foot automatically. (Or they can also give the same aura as warlock.) This is just a suggestion but this should also give a more thinking for the players to form up the working squads.

And also Long range support. I have seen that three out of 4 races have really good long range weapons. Eldar, Orks, and Chaos. But Spacemarines not so much. Orks and chaos have autocannon weapons. Eldar just have fast moving heavy support with a deadly heavy weapons. So why not give imperium something similar to ork and chaos to make things even? Or other way around, take the autocannons out of the game. Or even when braced those weapons should be inaccurate. Or... you guys are planning to put the assault cannons later for devastators to use? Either way think about this.

Thank you.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Hmmm don't seems like a good idea

Spacemarines dont have longrange support? really ? lascannon , plasmacanon ? Stalker bolter ?
    "Eldar just have fast moving heavy support with a deadly heavy weapons": hmmmmm yeah and ? and nope.. yes it moves faster but what is the point in that ? and deadly long range weapon , you mean the reaper launcher ? the one that has one of his fire mode that is unusable ?(if you want to play with starswarm take a tempest launcher)

Only Eldar lacks heavy long range weapon because we only get ONE and it is not so good compared to the other races ones

#PrayforRanger
    #WhyAutarch
  3. Nio Niothewarlock Well-Known Member

For a second I thought it was some Ork player trying to help provide something that eldar really needed. Instead I am reading nonsense and then "give space marines more guns"... Yep, LSM cancer per usual.
  4. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

The Stalker bolter and shields are the only "good" thing the LSM have. CSM have marks and Autocannon, Orks got shield and kannons, Eldar got tiny hitboxes and shield and double melta and the list goes on.

Lascannons and Plasma cannons are neither good at range. Both are pretty Meh, I would take a Loota Kannon or Autocannon over them any time.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Only ? Bolter ? Apothecary? Servo skull? Ehp?
    And eldar got shields ??? Please stop...

Oh and btw dear the post is about long range weapon so can what is the point of talking about shields and melta bombs?

Lascannon meh ? Then i suppose you dont know how to aim , 1.5 sec to fire with the master crafted one is hood
    Philos likes this.
  6. Amadeus Rackham New Member

And you are glossing over all the Grav weapons LSM has which is one of the few counters to the Eldar roadkill shenanigans.
  7. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Btw a grav cannon is a long range weapon, and it is amazing vs swooping hawks. Heavy bolters are extremely powerful at range if used right (don't just hold the trigger down you aren't an ork!) and basic bolters are probably the best base weapon out of the factions.
    Maensith likes this.
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

People seem to forget about the secret power of grav weapons and krak grenades against Eldar
  9. SirDeadofPool Recruit

People seem to not realize Shuriken catapults are good if you can outmanuever the enemy, but no, they're expecting to be able to toe to toe marines... lol. The problem isn't the weapons, it's how you play.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]