Background Image

EC Tactic: An interactive map tactic planning tool for EC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CuCulainn, Jan 6, 2018.

1. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Gametactic.org is an interactive map tactic planning tool for EC.

http://gametactic.org/EC

Check it out and you will see its very capable and can be shared with you friends or saved for a later time.

Enjoy :)

FYI 2 maps are missing but should be added shortly
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

That's a cool idea , nice job !
    Jimmy_Neutron and CuCulainn like this.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I have no idea, why this is a thing, but I love it.
    I've been thinking about writing a full, tactical guide on each map for a while now. If I have visual aid, it might even make sense.
    Jimmy_Neutron and CuCulainn like this.
  4. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Are there other viable tactics that involve more than massing up and rushing into a point while shooting the baddies?

EDIT: Aside from the BLOP signature "HIT ALL 3 POINTS AT THE SAME TIME" tactic. Gr8 tactic.
  5. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Thats nothing compared to our VI strat of

LETS FUCKING HOLD D WOOF WOOF!!!

or LSM's general 'codex approved' strat of...

"I DIDN'T QUEUE 20 MINUTES TO PLAY AGAINST ELDAR FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GOING HOME!:SMAngry:"
    Durash and CuCulainn like this.
  6. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Yeah do that. This tool would be ideal for such a guide. Plus any tactic you create can be permanently saved and shared with others. Also re map guides I believe forgrims old arkona reports site has some map tactics advice. If you do something post it cause I would be for sure interested:)
  7. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Cool tool, in a game where planning actually mattered this would be invaluable.

That being said, I've made a really great tactical map for people first getting into the Garrison.

[​IMG]
    CuCulainn and Durash like this.
  8. -VI-Alerius Alerius Active Member

Great thing, but are chapter/clan matches still a thing? Is Katie still around to "organise" them? Or is it one more of @jbregg 's tasks which he has to fullfil?
    Maybe this tool should only be revealed to lsm... which can't even zerg a point... because they all go through this one choke point (door) to get mowed down a HB/SC etc or blown up by nates.
    They are not taking high ground / not providing covering fire / not attacking from different directions etc.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... need to resist the urge to tk them... the warp is over taking me...
  9. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Clan matches are still a thing. In fact I believe there is one to start in about 1 hour from now.
  10. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator