Background Image

Dust Clouds on Torias

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andraina, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Andraina Andraina Curator

On the other maps, it's all deserty and the dust clouds from running make sense somewhat. I mean when was the last time the Servitors cleaned those facilities?! But on Torias, it's Raining! It's been raining! There's no way there's enough dry dirt to make Dust clouds! Like the streamer who noticed it said. I think this is a total immersion ruiner!
    Murtag likes this.
  2. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

Well, 2 of those maps are on desert, 1 on snow, so no amount of cleaning can prevent dust from being all over the place. I'm not sure about the rain map though, but if the terrain has 1 ton of metal slamming on it constantly, IMO at least some dust particles must get blown into the air.
  3. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

I have a name :(
  4. Andraina Andraina Curator

I missed when you said it boss, it was another streamer ranting about it tonight.
  5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you see a techpriest or a servitor around?

i only see dead dead space marine bodies.

actually arkhona is prospero.

all is dust.
    Roaming-Wolf and Galen like this.
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

That is not true!Arkhona has more dust than the annual Rubric meeting!:p
  7. Well didn't Arkhona just fall out of a warp storm or some such thing. There wouldn't be anyone left alive to care about the dust. So it would build.
  8. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

Uh...they arent dust clouds, they are the water particles being kicked up and/or bouncing off the ground
  9. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Which doesn't make sense either, since they look more like water explosions.
  10. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

You are playing a video game, suspend your belief while you do