Background Image

do something

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoU, Aug 11, 2018.

1. NoU Recruit

game dying i already say about this going to happen soon if nothing done about it. do something soon or too late or game is going to be dead. players numbers most low they ever get. please do update to game soon or new campaign soon otherwise no player left to play game. new map in test no good if no one left to play it. nothing said from developer not good for game as well they so quiet and like other games developer are always talking about game they make show us more about update and good at tell us well what they do. like the balance not good as well like half weapons not good and so bad. no wonder game dying.

[​IMG]
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Sorry but that's what a game looks like when it's got barely a dev team left and all the bullshit that happened prior to the current circumstances with all of the old devs. At least give the few that are left credit, they're busting ass to get stuff out for people.
  3. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

a new update is coming when its ready. a new campaign would be nice but its not gonna do much thb.

It would be nice if they would add new cosmetic items like the space wolves helm or the dark angels helm asap.
    LOBOTRONUS and Thraxus like this.
  4. I get very frustrated with how the development is going, despite how much they try, so much is wasted... So much that could be finished that is already half finished. eg: more weapon mods and trinkets
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. NoU Recruit

so everyone jst give up and play game as is but there still lot of unused things
  6. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

I mean it's not like the game has reached full maintenance mode yet. It's got a super low playerbase sure, but at least there's still some stuff being done. It isn't like Wildstar where absolutely not one single thing has happened in over a year, and that game's got even more players than this one does.
  7. NoU Recruit

ok ok at least there be update. but i hope new map not like another carmine like that map so annoying and not fun it make me want to delete game