Background Image

Discord party up ?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Nasher, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

CuCulainn likes this.
  2. Nasher likes this.
  3. Nasher Nasher Firebrand

Thanks for your help @Katzu_HSM :)

IMO, if this feature is implemented in EC, warparties would be easier to create/join, thus maybe helping getting people (back ?) into the game.
  4. I know that with WCA we tend to run all of our Warparties as Open/Public, and from there we can get people into our Discord for voice comms. I also know we've talked about hosting more of our weekend/structured gaming in the EC Discord (at minimum the faction-specific Discords.) Too many Parties go out now adays huddled in their only private chat servers and nobody knows that anyone else in on.
  5. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

We're quite familiar and know this API, Twitch/Amazon Prime et al, and none of them are simple integrations. Some parts also prevent us from using them, ie Discord and consoles.

This was all planned functionality, then my team disappears. Priorities change. Tzeentch is very real.

I'm talking to Prime these days, we'll see what happens there. That would be a massive promotion. We have limited time in general for integrations, so all our product teams are doing this together so we can achieve more.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Amazon Prime? Maybe this is common knowledge and I just never heard of it but I am really curious to what extend Aprime services could be implemented in-game.
  7. You can get your Cosmetic gear sent with two day free shipping... Lol.
    Deathwish and Timburwolfe like this.