Background Image

Differences between stalker and simple bolter

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Tarantus, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Tarantus Tarantus Arkhona Vanguard

Actually Im tired to see non SM factions complain after the most matches that stalker is so op. If they lose, they always find a way to say that LSM won that match because they have stalker bolters (its like to say that AC cannon wins battle for chaos, if 2 players uses it). While stalker could be useful in specific situations like sniping heavy weapons or defending the point from balconies, it will never beat simple bolter in such game as EC (where you have to rush, push forward and cant linger in one spot for more than a few seconds). I tried and played both weapons and believe me..Bolter > stalker in 90% of cases.

Loadout with CQC mod and drum magazine. Along with relic armour which helps you to survive in many shoot outs when the difference usually is 1-2 bolts.

20170314204758_1.jpg
    Ephaistos likes this.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

They just released a patch that nerfed the stalker bolter today
  3. Oh, they did?
    Tell me more please...!
  4. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

5. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Stalker bolters have increased spread when not scoped
    Ilseum and DrDooManiC like this.
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Stalker boltor is/was op, boltor is op too especially with the broken as hell cqb barrel although personally I like to use the both of best worlds called the quicksilver boltor, not sure if its because of all that Halo 2 I've been playing lately but the thing is a monster when I use it, the accuracy/burst of a stalker with the cqc of a boltor and I can make use of both thanks to the scope toggles.
  7. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

I dont even use the CQB on my bolter i prefer the minus recoil, also its cheaper.