Background Image

..did you guys pull back on the game servers ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luds, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Luds Luds Subordinate

02:29 gmt and not a single effin game goin on ? daaaa-mmmmnnn
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. maybe nobody wants to play with toxic little twats who get banned for a day and then come back. Once we realized that "zero tolerance" was an empty promise the population took a nose dive again. Space Marine is fun...just saying.
  3. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Well you cant say I didn't warn them:

Warned yu.png

Kick the crutch out from under Ranged and I'll be back. Till then me and all the players Ranged deemed 'unnecessary' to support their 'I win' simulator can rotate. My heart bleeds.

"Fair and balanced for all, or not at all". - a campaign slogan to get behind.
  4. Reasons I've basically given up at 927 hours played:
    This ^^
    Terrible frame rate
    Balance is way off with bolter when used by a good player
    It's repetitive
    Illogical lp costs that do more to restrict gameplay than improve it (halos especially)
    Carmine Assent
  5. Also valrak's EC is dead video full of lies didn't help the game's population
  6. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Game support is discontinued. We will not see a steam workshop. If anyone sees Nathan, give him a kick on my behalf.
  7. not only kick, POWERKICK
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

sorry i'm one of those people and 257 i pay to play the stupid ass game

before i buy a game i wait one week and i watch valrak videos

no stupid ass maintenance , no steam forum answer and no new things kill the dumb ass game

i will never buy a BE game every again
    TheMadnesss, Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Lawl is this really a thing? game support being discontinued means they've laid off all of the devs, no devs means no further game development, stagnation and inevitable shut down. Once that happens it's only a matter of time before we get the "I'm sorry" letter and a date for server shut down.
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

New
    "maybe nobody wants to play with toxic little twats who get banned for a day and then come back. Once we realized that "zero tolerance" was an empty promise "

Yes i agree wen you play vs. abusers with auto aim and trollex has main play people tend to leave the game, the players that don't abuse are finished dealing with this abusers and that is WY we have no players. Ban them once and for all so people can come back.

Said so many times this abusers would kill the game they win,. Even now with games 10 vs. 10 1 match they still trollex every players and then they brag they killed the game. And off courses after 2 of this matches we have no players.

Were it says the game support is being discontinued?
    LOBOTRONUS, Firskon and Data8671 like this.