Background Image

Da Ard' Waaaghboyz! - Ork Klan

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Forcaz, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Wow, thanks a lot. Cant wait a for da big Waaagh.
  2. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

Great to have ya aboard! We'll see ye' in da Steam Group, you can also add Warboss Krokilla to your Steam Tag! WAAAAGH!!!
    Schlammauge likes this.
  3. Digganob Ephringael Arkhona Vanguard

Digganob

Stormboyz

Pacific standard

'Til da Orkz iz in da game, I fight fer da spikey gitz. Been kunnin 'nuff dat dey ain't even realize I'z an Ork.
  4. Jovan Jova Cipher

If ya fink ya got wut it takes, den I say welcome to da 'Ard Waaaghboyz
    Iz da big nob of dis ere clan, make sure youz join da steam group.
    See ya on da field lad! Make sure youz got our tag at da end of youz name, -WBZ-
  5. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

Fightin' in Da Alpha last night you Boyz made me proud.. you'z definitly pullin' your weight and making your Clan look good! Couldn't of asked for more skilled, or more laid back and fun team mates. @Ephringael , @Brother_Frank , @ThillyGooth , @Volker94 .
  6. Nyet Nyet Drill Abbott

Glad to fight against the Da Ard' Waaaghboyz, you put up a good fight you greenskins. Hope to see you ingame in the crusade again soon.
    Zvatto, Philos, Vipermon and 2 others like this.
  7. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Jova likes this.
  8. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

Nyet and Philos like this.
  9. Oh, this event looks like it'll be really fun!
  10. Krokilla Krokilla First Blood!

ArdWaaaghboyzPreview.jpg
    @Volker94 , @ThillyGooth , @Jova , @Fatmonkey , @Brother_Frank . 'Ere ya go boyz, an un-colored preview version of Da 'Ard Waaaghboyz poster I've been working on! Tried hard to make sure every Ork looked a little different. Obviously this preview is missing color an da lot of smaller armor detail, checkered patterns, weathering, and proper posistion (the actual poster won't have them all in a line like this, that's just for the preview's benefit) etc. That'll come when I've fit every Waaaghboy onto the poster.

@Zvatto , @Swagmaw , @Anvilgrin , @Ephringael , @DocButcher , @Schlammauge , @ultraclone117 , @Grizzledude , @Shootahboy . You lads will want to play a bit more with yer' Boyz! The ones dat got drawn first were the ones I see almost every day in da Alpha. We'ze hardly ever see the rest of ya when we get Da Waaagh together! You'z lot are in the next batch of Orkz though, you'z still Waaaghboyz so you'z still get in, all future Boyz who join' Da Clan though will need to play with us more in order to justify gettin' a spot on dis 'ere poster.

Hope ya Boyz like it! WAAAAGH!!!