Background Image

Current Chaos Horned Helm Model.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Psychopski, May 10, 2015.

1. kraku kraku Menial

Does anyone know anything about EC having pre heresy chaos helms? Would love to see Night Lord Terror Squad helms from forge world!
  2. Sedreth Sedreth New Member

Indeed. Our ancient armour has served us well for ten millennia; why make foolish adornments? When the corpse emperor's servants see true veterans, then they know that doom is has come for them. Ave dominus nox.
  3. I feel like the helmet visors should be a little bigger, but that's just me
  4. Phorrdeus Phorr Recruit

I don't mind the horned helm. I was watching the latest twitch and I thought it looked pretty good. I might choose a different helmet option but that's only if I like another choice more.
  5. they ar ggetting steadily better
  6. Sigvald Darthy Curator

You know what I think would make the horns way more awesome?

Curve them back, like ram horns, ram horns are always cool.
    Bladerunner777 likes this.
  7. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

I'd prefer them to slightly curl forward .. like a bulls or a devils actually,

but thats if the damn horns have to stay because the ones they have now look retarded, even the sorcs ones

EDIT

or antlers ... I kind of like antlers, might be my celtic heritage or something
  8. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I think perhaps the current style horns would look better if they were made out of a different material instead of bone like black metal or brass, however I would really appreciate if some other design model was chosen for the horns, if not that then just the standard CSM helmet with brass arrow.

Also Bull horns
    [​IMG]
  9. Serg Serg First Blood!

There is a question. If this is a basic helmet model, how long you will have it? If 1 hour maybe less and then you get something better, than this is no problem.
  10. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Having gotten a dose of nostalgia from a fellow community member, just look at the horns from as way back as 2014:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z1lTYwNCjY

Those are definitely 10 times better then the ones seen now on the models.
    Someone should definitely bring this up in the livestream Q&A/community Q&A.
    Honestly dont know why they made them worse.