Background Image

crashes.

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Dorfus, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

alright, so. recently I've been back to EC. you know, the usual. playing some matches, enjoying my black screaming orangutan with a sword. even got into a guild. but since I came back there's been this issue bugging me. and it's the fact that now my game crashes like, once or twice a day, at least. and well. I spoke with Nathan and he says the thing happens because some players have builds that your game hasn't registered so it uses data to do so or something.

so essentially you'll crash the most if you're with or against LSM. because of obvious reasons. problem is, I expected the devs to tell me how to fix it or that they'd fix it soon enough, yet I got no answers on that matter. see I play EC in potato peasant mode, which is activated by having 25% resolution, 10-30 fps on most maps (except promethium and the new arena map), and of course maining the eldar banshee. so yeah, you can already tell that playing ec is pretty... complicated, for me, because not only do I main a squishy class but I also play like a half-blind 80-year-old.

either way. adding to that, my internet is pretty crappy so I usually get like 100-120ms in every map. the crashes hadn't stopped after the autarch update, at least for me, yet I saw nobody else who crashed constantly. what I wanted to know is, is there anyone else in EC that suffers these constant crashes? because I mean, I could be a special case, seeing how I play the game and all that.

and most importantly, I also would like to know, will this ever be fixed? because I do remember playing EC in the past and the game ran perfectly (perfectly for me) without any crashes. but now the thing is there and it makes my gaming experience quite worse. especially now that I'm with MYST, because I cannot afford to crash during a GvG or something similar. thankfully it hasn't happened yet but it might just happen since players, even vets, change their builds. so if I could get an ETA on how long it'll take for bE to get rid of this I'd appreciate it. unless the problem is mine, that is.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

every freaking time keep telling u guys servers are deteriorating

first from area far away from servers( stable in my area 9 - 7 months ago)

soon it will hit players near servers

what country are u from friend
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

not u dude the other guy

i know USA is the greatest country in the world dude

for Trump the all father

im doing data now so keep asking people from other countries when error and massive increase in ping start

in my country 7 months ago

Indonesia 5 months ago

India 3 months ago ( unplayable) 570 ping eu and 470 us

Australia December

Japan 5 months ago

Taiwan and Singapore 4 months ago
    Firskon likes this.
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

i made a prediction that Trump will win the election friend and thank to that new BMW car haha

for the all father

suck that 3 family in US politics and thanks for the car
  5. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

I'm spanish, decently close to frankfurt, but I also don't live near a city so my internet is pretty limited
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

im half spanish

pls don't tell me are u the one shouting in spanish 2 days ago eldar vs spacemarine

thank you

i been asking alot of players from other country what's happening with servers

thank u again for answering
  7. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

I only trash talk in spanish if I get trash talked in spanish first so no that definitely wasn't me, besides I barely ever play during weekdays

and if you mean shouting through voicechat then no I never use the in-game voicechat
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

haha ok thank again