Background Image

Cosmetic Recolor

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Ebonysia_Brown, Apr 17, 2017.

?

Recolor Ammo Shoulder Pad?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So what do you boys think about getting a touch-up on some of the more bland cosmetics? For example, how about recoloring the ammo shoulder pad from generic silver bullets to brass, and changing the red belt to faction specific colors such as yellow, brown, blue and black? @NoahWard
    ammo.jpg
    Threule1994 likes this.
  2. Barkteef Barkteef Steam Early Access

I would love one that wasn't on the default checkered shoulder pad. I don't really like the white, having ones with black checkers or even just a solid color would be nice.
    Ebonysia_Brown likes this.
  3. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

If they knew how to do this they probably would have done it by now.
  4. Details Details The Spriteful

sometime ago he changed the gloves color seemingly easily

if anything I would like to know if it's possible to change colors to the flame pauldron of the bad moonz into black (instead of red) and put said black flames under the targeting squig for an alternative cosmetic
  5. yeah, recoloring should be simple for them by now. They should really have tabs under each cosmetic to change their color variation, instead of selling them full price as individual pieces, its just sloppy
  6. I don't really care either way about the shells on the shoulder, but the gloves could use some work.
  7. ya sadly the cosmetics does not work this way
    would be so nice if we could recolor everything (within subfaction color sheme) as we want and could combine any basic cosmetic with every decoration we have...

well maybe in the future...
  8. I just wish we could get a black and yellow version of the red and yellow shoulder pads.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Oi don't you go touchin ma silva bullets! Iz a bad moons an I like my kit dead flash!
  10. hansthered Recruit

would be nice if you could get yellow rounds on the shoulder. but, meh. red is fasta!