Background Image

Connection to server lost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arkhan-the-Black, Feb 10, 2018.

1. My internet connection is perfect. I have been trying to play eldar all night but couldn't get in, even when eldar were outnumbered (according to the world map). I only play this game because I don't want it to die but now I can't even get in. Any advices? Should I stop trying to play?
    Talron likes this.
  2. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

ARE u in Asia by any chance ?
  3. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

I'm actually in America and I'm having the same issue as of 2 days ago =/ it's good that you brought this up.
  4. US, great internet, same problem. Been an issue for me ever since they implemented EAC.

Been about six months now. No problems with any other games. Oh well, maybe one day bE will figure out this whole internet thing.
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

haha i have been telling people about EAC problem 7 - 8 months now and they laugh at me

yeah people start leaving the game after EAC was implemented

bug and lag

EAC kick and connection timeout
  6. I'm in Europe, and with other factions I don't have this problem. Because there are only one eldar match at the same time, if you are kicked you have to wait at least 20 min to try again. So if the game decides I'm not worthy to get in, the "happy eldar hour" expires and I have to wait another day to play with them.
    Deadknight likes this.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yeah that happening everyday in my case, 3 kick EAC then i enter game 2 - 1 min game is over

sad that's the state of the game

EAC is unstable it makes false error to EAC kick you or connection timeout (never happened before EAC was implemented)
  8. I hardly ever disconnect. Normally an issue on my end I think.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

If the problem was on the server side, everyone would experience it. Whatever the problem is, it's somewhere on the client end. My guess is it's somewhere between the floor and the keyboard.
  10. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yes the problem is in the clients end but what's the problem ? that is the question

we don't know and EC keep losing players

45% because of lag and server problem(old and new players)

15% no new stuff(old players)

20% game become old and repetitive(old players)

20 % rage quit(new player and sometimes old players)

in my case i think EAC, BE have logs or data we need to ask them