Background Image

Community's Discord for workshop and content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Krayt, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Sup boys *and my beautifull @Rheeva and other ladies out there* ,a discord is up for all people wanting to help the community making things for the workshop or if u want to give feedback/discuss about it here is the link:
    https://discord.gg/jW8mgkB
    We already have 43 people in there and maybe 10 people already working on workshop content
    For now we have in progress:

-Trench Map
    -Bridge Map
    -Helmetless Eldar Model
    -Evil Sun Banner
    -Ork cosmetics

Planning on doing a hive city map / more models / Flying units??? maybe, if Be want to implement it , we can do the blueprints if needed

Here's some pictures of what's going on :

this one is funny :
    https://i.imgur.com/fBng9Kz.mp4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have a nice day <3
    BTW if u plan on making something just PM me saying what yo uwant to do so i can give roles to everyone so if someone need a modeler to help him do something he can just quote @Modelers for instance

Since i cannot speak russian can some of u guys translate that to the ruski forum? in case some of our eastern camrades want to be part of it (i ll create a russian chat on the discord) @Konok0 @TheEmprahsWorst @Firskon
  2. *clears throat*

I find that this statement is in direct violation to the Human Rights of @Rheeva , whose gender is presumably....not Male.

I must ask you to reconsider your tone or I will be forced to take this matter to court and shut down this operation!

Good day!
    Jimmy_Neutron, Krayt and Eldritch like this.
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

For an Ork you are really interested in whats between peoples legs, stupid spore.

Anyways, offtopic. Do you have some sort of cheatsheet or anything on what tools to use, how to extract files or what exactly has to happen so the devs can actually do implementation?
  4. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Just a small request, to whomever is doing the helmetless Eldar model. Can the males be at least as pretty as the females? :oops:
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

^this one is for u @Asheru

everything people need is in the discord , i will not put that on the forums
    i will do a tutorial shortly on how to do all the basic stuff to get started , just dont know when .. you know... lazyness that kind of thing x)
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Fair enough. I'll read through everything once I have some spare time.
  7. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

D:

It’s just that male Eldar look like alien-weird people with long faces. Meanwhile female Eldar... do I have to bring up Macha’s face stripes?

Just... no face stripes!
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Sorry if it scared you its just thta its Asheru that is making the model xD
    Eldritch likes this.
  9. Sin Sobaki TheEmprahsWorst Active Member

dunno i guess macha from dow2 or dow3 looks nice, pls make it eldarish not a mon-keigh cosplay with korean fantasy ears

literrally now eldar needs loin clothes like tabards, stripes, other things like gems, runes, wargear (clips, grenades, knives), we see naked eldar aspect armor and suits. but i do like even it. sstyle is good just empty of details
    Sily likes this.
  10. BnCodex BnCodex Active Member

If you got a youtube video on you guys working on it, i would love to see it. I wanna learn from it and perhaps implement stuff in too. I have maya but I have no idea how to rig a model to get it working