Background Image

Choose Your Chaos God!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Takahiro, Oct 18, 2013.

?

Which Chaos God Would You Fight Under!

1. Khorne

27.6%
  2. Nurgle

25.2%
  3. Tzeentch

44.1%
  4. Slaanesh

27.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Grazzt Grazzt Steam Early Access

He he :rolleyes:

Well, one of the things that I really hated about Warhammer Online (although I also loved many things) is that if you chose Chaos you had to worship Tzeentch and at some point fight the other Chaos Gods worshippers, as I (obviously) wanted to worship Khorne and not fight him !!

I hope that in Eternal Crusade, if we choose the Chaos Space Marines, we'll be able to actually choose which Chaos God we'll be fighting for !!

World Eaters FTW :mad:
  2. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

I played Chaos aswell in Warhammer Online. Marauder ftw! Even if it was plain weak compared to a few other classes. Sigmar and the puny 'umies were not really appealing that time. It seemed the other gods only had minor roles in the game, and like Tzeentch would have been the major power behind the strings of that campaign. (well, as he usually do.) Though I would have enjoy the possibility of worshipping other gods too, beeing a follower of Nurgle or Khorne.
  3. fatrat fatrat Subordinate

Remember Papa Nurgle loves you!

Also Khorne because he's a badass.
  4. Grazzt Grazzt Steam Early Access

Well, if I remember correctly, one of the early dungeons was located in a Khorne Palace or something ?
    But again, you had to fight him and could not worship him :(
  5. BatBane BatBane Preacher

When I make a Chaos character he will be worshiping Tzeentch.
  6. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

Wow Khorne and Nurgle are tied while Tzeench the most niche chaos god ever is winning? I suspect...fowl play...
  7. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

Tzeentch is giving away free purple tentacles growing from your left armpit, is the only explanation for the leading position. :D
  8. Thalias Blackhammer Active Member

I approve of this chemistry remark.
    Carnage likes this.
  9. Thalias Blackhammer Active Member

Just as planned...
  10. Lorgar Member

Slaanesh, strive for perfection and pleassure in all things! :D