Background Image

Cheddar, Cheddar Everywhere

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Fangz, May 7, 2017.

1. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Guys I hate to say this but Chaos really has to stop cheesing it out every meta.
    When in beta it was the PC (yes I've seen wayyy more PC on Chaos back then; not LSM).
    Now it's the can't be interrupt Power Fist.
    Every game I go into I get MoN and MoS PFs that can't be interrupted because of bug smashing up everything.
    Sure it's doable, but it really doesn't make the game fun.
    Melta shit if you have to do AV. I mean seriously.
    ArchKnightHough and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Uhhh in the past 2 months I have rarely seen anyone (LSM or CSM) use the fist. It is like a monumental occasion to find such a rare creature in EC. So I don't know what you are talking about, or about a bug?
    Aislinn and DrDooManiC like this.
  3. Fangz Fangz Confessor

It's only because after the recent update fist weapons (including klaws) got a bug, where hit registration is off and you can no longer stagger the fist when it is about to swing.
    Dbash sometimes does not stun even when connecting before the fister's quick attack is out.
    Matters made worse by the increased latency too.
    Basically whatever the fister is doing, you ain't stopping him 50% of the time even if you did the right thing.
  4. Ummm...I'm usually the only one using a fist and I rarely see others using it but I do see Klaws quite often.
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

i don't think that is a bug, it takes like 2 light attacks to stop a fully charged fist's heavy attack. I think it is intentional
  6. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Yeah Orks are all about the power klaw
  7. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Doesn't sound so bad considering when I'm fighting a fist user I'm killing them 90% of the time before the swing animation starts due to the "oh my god its slow" ness of the weapon
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  8. Fangz Fangz Confessor

It is? I'm not reading it in the patch notes so I thought it was a bug.
    If it's not I really don't think it's needed though, it was good as it is and now it's just spammed.
    Especially with the latency the whole hitting the fister twice thing doesn't work quite well.
    I'm confident I could take on a melee user 90% of the time and be on the even or better, and get beaten by the 10% that are really good. That's a different story when you get surrounded by 2 fisters average, all the time. I like using power swords as a main and I really don't want to use purely fist (especially now) because it's too cheesy.
    That said, I use all weapons. I even have a fisting video when melee was just "nerfed".
  9. Barly ever see a fist. And i am Support sorc, so i heal a lot of people.
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

sounds like the fist is finally worth its LP points if you ask me.

Just use a Pmaul with impact mod , clang his fist and break it if it bothers you that much...