Background Image

Blood for the Blood God! God specific armour sets.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Njord-Halfhand, Apr 21, 2017.

1. In Mount and Blade Warband, Napoleonic when you're playing as cavalry and start racking up melee kills in a single life your saber and saber arm become coated in blood. It would be sweet to see the same in EC, similar to the pic of Kharn below.

[​IMG]
  2. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

This seems like an obvious include at some point... although it will irritate me to no end to see someone wearing all Khorne armor but playing as a Slaanesh Sorcerer or some such stupidity
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.

3. I would assume the god specific Armour sets would require the appropriate Chaos God mark to be equipped.
    Kampfgeist and Brujah like this.
  4. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a Heretical idea to me! And the Nurgle armour better have animated maggots and flies and snot.
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  5. Seranov Seranov Confessor

I'm pretty confident there was a screencap of a rather plain breastplate with the symbol of Khorne on it a couple weeks ago, and it required MoK. They're probably working on it, but it's likely not high priority.
  6. How about a Targeting Nurgling since Orkz already have a Targeting Squig?
    Cutbait likes this.
  7. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Nurgle isn't known for accuracy tho, Tzeentch on the other hand... besides the targeting squig is an actual thing in the TT which is why it was included...although now that I think of it...Chaos would be the kind of faction to have living daemons crawling on their armor...
  8. I really just meant a little dude sitting on your shoulder.