Background Image

Behavior, Mods, I wanna thank you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andraina, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Andraina Andraina Curator

Unintentional shitstorm maker, excuse me for posting this.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you want a list of unanswered stuff , promise given and then forgotten, and things simply ignored until people have lost hope of get an answer?
  3. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

what debacle of creative assembly are you talking about?
  4. Andraina Andraina Curator

5. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

you blame CA moderator and developers for that?

they don't take certain decision they have to manage this mess because someone thinked was a good idea.

like it's not EC developers to take decision, many time simply they cannot answer us: transparency have limits, they are not at the head of the company they can be transparent with the game decision but only that.

you can't open a topic for blame CA moderator and developer like you can't blame EC dev for some promise never respected because they have no power, they work for others.

if a pubblisher ask nathan for some exclusive item he is probally forced to accept that.
  6. Andraina Andraina Curator

Understood, sorry for being wrong. I'm just happy things aren't done that way here is all. I'll leave now, if someone wants to close the thread to prevent an obvious incoming shit storm I should have seen coming please do.
  7. Zhull Zhull Well-Known Member

lol?
    what is your malfunction?
    I simply ask what debacle you are talking about, since I have no idea what you are referring to.
    Also for a guy who took such great offense to being jokingly called a hacker, your own politesse seems to be greatly lacking.