Background Image

Battlefleet Gothic - Armada

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by JudgeBane, Jan 16, 2015.

1. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

2. Bloody Warp, we have our new THQ, Focus Home be praised. (Still waiting on news for Space Hulk Deathwing though)

Shame that Relic went to Sega.
    Savage likes this.
  3. that seems to be way to much wh40k for me to carry :O soooooo much stuff to get!
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I literally dropped to my knees and shouted in joy. You sir have just made my damn day
    VoxC and Nino_Bibic like this.
  5. After recovering from fanboy frenzy, I'm a bit worried about this becoming another Storm of Vengeance after seeing their previous title, Stellar Impact.
  6. JudgeBane JudgeBane Subordinate

If this and Total War: Warhammer deliver then I'm not even gonna be bothered about all the amount of mobile stuff being released.

I've never played it, I first heard the announcement of this game from TotalBiscuit's twitter, and he also pointed out that, minus some latency issues, Stellar Impact was a good game, in his opinion, again, I haven't played it myself, but maybe after that game they got some more experience with the genre, and with Focus Home as publishers it might work out well.
  7. FUCK! There goes my future!
  8. Erobar Erobar Subordinate

Spock, Rikamar and Vintage like this.
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

By all that is holy...
    *drops to knees and reveres the Machine God for a couple of minutes*
    Thank thee and praise be thee for bestowing this blessing upon us,humble servants.
    We give praise to thee,
    God of all Machines.

That [Classified] looks AMAZING!That [Classified] is my new wallpaper for desktop.Look at that Grand Cruiser!Look at that broadside!All the awesomness it fires away.Focus Home better not to [Classified] this up!