Background Image

Barrels, grips, and ammo! Oh my!

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Training' started by GrazewoundZeroLow, Apr 27, 2018.

  1. Good afternoon.

    I started playing two days ago, and I'm having difficulty in finding information on many aspects of EC.

    Through videos and Reddit, I found numerous sources about wargear loadouts. However, there's little to no explanation on how to obtain them.

    I discovered some wargear are obtained through the advancement tree. Now, how do I obtain the accessories for my weapons? Namely the CQC barrel, the textured grip, and the boxed drum for my boltgun? Through my loadout and store sections, there are only two scopes to choose from.

    Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

    Those are in the store, to be more specific they are inside boxes. You can buy tem with the requisition you earn fighting. I would recomend starting from the small 500 req boxes and then moving on
    Schwifty and GrazewoundZeroLow like this.
  3. Thank you.

    I had a feeling that was the case, but as I said before there's little to no information on where to obtain upgrades.

Share This Page