Background Image

Banshee Petition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rheeva, Sep 17, 2018.

?

Should the Howling Banshee class receive a substantial buff soon(tm)?

1. Yes. I like Banshees and would love for them to be buffed.

2. Yes. Banshees are objectively weak and deserve a buff.

3. I don't care but just give the poor girl what she wants.

4. Nope. Fuck you, Eldar OP.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Since 1.5 years of asking and half a year of personally harassing the big J aren't getting me anywhere, I figured I should get more people.
    I realize most of you don't have the same, personal agenda in this that I have but don't worry, I provided options for you.

At this point, the question whether or not Banshees are underpowered is past any debate. The question has always been if, what and when to do about it. I once received a promise that something would happen, to date it hasn't. This is my last attempt because I'm starting to feel stupid for even asking at this point and any Eldar-nerf or even buff that comes before this is like a slap in the face.
    Arafael, Catnium, Vae and 1 other person like this.
  2. Why would we care if bE lmost killed eldar faction's community by nerfs and there is no one to play within left.

EC's eldar is the great disappointment foir every eldar community member.

Also 2 years ago they promised to make starsworm profitable.
    Plazm and Firskon like this.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Looks like just asking isn't how we should approach this issue.
  4. What makes you think you can debate about something? You're filthy xeno spawn do not have the right even to exist!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Pewpewpew, swoooosh, I can fly and your argument is invalid.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

But for real tho .. maybe we need to crack the code in scream while dieng and figure out how to submit changes in the alien format they wanted.
  7. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

The SWD isn't that complicated, safe for a couple of values we don't really know, how they translate into the game. Like Gaussian Spread modifier or Force on ranged weapons. Also the missing- or wrong ones.

But this is just the Powersword on the sheet, not the class itself.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Really ?
    I did not really ever read the whole document , but I was under the impression all values in the game were supposed to be in there somewhere.. down to the Lp cost of wargear.
    At Least that's what I understood from the description.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Maybe they were supposed once. Its just weapons, most of them are accurate but some values are wrong or stats are missing for some types. There is some interesting stuff too like stats for shimmer-shields and I think Ranger rifles.