Background Image

Awful.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Oct 31, 2018.

1. So I'm playing Carmine Assent and the chat just devolved into plain racism and toxicity..... Why do I even play this game occasionally anymore?
    ruititadiogo and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Cause yer a Mon-Keigh
  3. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Also just report the haters
  4. That's too much effort for what will be a three day ban
  5. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Insult is never given, only taken. The problem these days is that there seems to be a generation of sensitive little snowflakes who get triggered and bent out of shape by mere words from nobodies, who have zero influence over their life, on the internet.

And yes, racism shouldn't happen. Why does it happen still? Because it seems to work instead of being ignored as the thoughtless stupidity it is. Now stop giving words power.
    Brother-Bardiel, Atsidas and Data8671 like this.
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

7. Again, effort
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  8. Why you giving up?
  9. It's never worth reporting anyone for anything because all that will happen is a 3 day slap on the wrist ban and nothing of any actual importance.... the toxicity will just continue to increase. Almost every game I've played in the last 2 days- I'm back for a few days just because I feel like playing EC for a bit- started fairly civilised, but by five minutes in, chat is just people throwing pointless insults around, open racism and screeching about how bad the team is and how much better they totally are......
  10. See: this is why I'm voice chat and pings or nothing at all. I hate people.

Chaplain ViaVirtus,
    'Litanies of Hate' ain't just a rule in my state block...