Background Image

Astartes Combat Music

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by ProteusVM, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

Post music in this thread that you find fitting for the Emperor's angels of death to hear in battle or just something you'd like to have inspire the musicians working on EC.

2. Revenlear Revenlear Subordinate

May we hope for such an epic soundtrack again? Most MMOs have a rather mediocre Ambientsoundtrack.
    TheEnforcer and Dreikron like this.
  3. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

If we get something this epic for the space marines again, i will be happy, though it's not a priority, i'll be very damn happy if the game is one of the greatest games of 2015, and possibly a few years following that.

If we get an awesome, blood pumping, loyalist inspired soundtrack for the Angels of Death, I will be happy beyond any possible measurement, I might buy the game twice just because of it.
  4. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

5. Praeter Praeter Curator

This guy has some great music for replays:

He did mention what they were on one video, but he has 100s of videos so...good luck. :p
    Rikamar, Apollos, Corphy and 2 others like this.
  6. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Out of every Warhammer game that has been released there has always been amazing soundtrack/voice acting, hopefully this will carry over to Eternal Crusade.
  7. Tyranthius Tyranthius Well-Known Member

8. PunchMountain InternetGuy Steam Early Access

This many posts in and no mention of Bolt Thrower? What is wrong with this world.
  9. Gunslinger15581 New Member

If you're a Devastator Marine, or running a Thunderfire Cannon, there really is only sensible choice:
    ACDC "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)"
    Dingesskahn, HG_FTW, Patrick and 3 others like this.