Background Image

Ask the Emperor of Mankind Questions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Skane10634, May 7, 2017.

1. I am here to recieve questions regarding the Imperium of Man and beyond.
    Maensith likes this.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Why were you so stupid? Why do you not recognize the true spritual Leige? What for F same did you not believe Magnus, tell your sons the plan so things wouldn't go to shit and Why oh Why did you let the furies live but destroyed the other two "lost" legions?
    Maensith likes this.
  3. I am the Emperor of Mankind, i cannot be stupid, You ultrasmurfs need to stop worshipping shit, Because everything is Magnus's fault, And they were not furries at the time. And i can't just tell my sons about my secret webway project when i built a galaxy spanning empire on the skeletons of xenos.
    Maensith and Caentyr like this.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Sure you can you let the tech priests be when you actively where anti relegion , just go it's being humanized insted to make it better. We worship the Spritual Leige because for all his faults he 1) still talks to us, 2) admits his faults, 3) still dose something besides sit on a throne eating thousands of souls every day and being able to tell people who can and not enter your private room but not be able to tell them hoe to fix the rooms lights.
    Oh and I've got new ones
    Why didn't you just help Angron? You know he probely wouldn't have turned traitor if you had just helped him and his gladiators. Why are you sorounded by cosudeos that oil themselves up and are half naked around you all the time? I mean I can get that only mens can be space marines but they have to be nacked and oiled up to be in your room? Just admit it the reasons there ain't no female space marines is because you prefer the same gender.
  5. The Emperor of Man-kind is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep
    BEEEEEEP
    Maensith likes this.
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

See this is just what I mean at least the spritual Leige talks to us and knows how to fix the answering machine , the broken lights and the golden toilet.
  7. *Cough* Excomunicatus Traitorous *Cough*
    Maensith and Vaanes like this.
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

The emporer is too godly to be sick so you coughing has shown your true form demon!
  9. IM NOT A GOD, BY THE THRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Maensith likes this.
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Then why do you have your own cult? Why aren't you stoping the cult? And why do you have angelic saints working for you claiming your divinity?