Background Image

Ammo Crates Could Do More

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thraxus, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Currently an Ammo Crate gives you:

Full Ammo
    Full Health
    Full Armour
    Full Utility (Portable Heal / Ammo / Nades / Heal 'Nades / Warp Power / Narthicium or Hurty Syringe vials)​

What it doesn't re-fill to full is:
    Full Fuel / Stamina​

Could we get that^

It's not hurting any body, doesn't pose any balance problems and only improves quality of life so I don't see any down sides to Fuel / Stamina being added to the Ammo Crates.

Many times I've found myself at an Ammo crate and filled up only to be left having to wait for my Stamina / Fuel cells to recharge before I go off again (mostly noticeable on Jump / Flyer classes with slow refuel timers)

If I've missed anything pls feel free to let me know and I'll update it.
    Cyborg_Dragon, Data8671 and Krayt like this.
  2. What's with the new alt?
  3. Agreed
  4. Making an alt to evade a ban sounds like a great way to get an even longer ban....

Anyway let's not derail this thread
  5. Aislinn Aislinn First Blood!

Ammo crates do more than my teammates.

They're fine as it is.
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

S
    So you've never used your last fuel cell to get to the ammo crate, filled up and are left waiting for fuel to recharge having just stopped at an ammo crate which re-fills stuff then.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No my fuel recharges when i'm running to a good jump location to get into position for the next surprise buttsex with a power sword adventure.

Still do allot of leg work on a JPA. enough to regen fuel in the meantime.. fuel regens on the move unlike Stamina and is only ever a problem in actual combat for me.

plus.. giving how strong Iframes are for anyone .. it might be to OP to allow crates to fill those up instantly.
    it also means stats like stamina regen lose a lot of value when focussing on defence optimised builds since you can regen to full after/during a small encounter . and there is plenty of time on a ticket map to pop to a crate.. having defenders get easy fillings on their Iframes might be to much in the long run.
  8. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

I didn't say it was a huge quality of life change, sometimes it's the small things that make the difference.

Small situational things like the ammo crate at C on Promethium or A on Pegasus when your out of ammo, low on health and out of fuel, slam down / swoop in to re-stock when an enemy derps in behind you with a couple of lazily slung bolt rounds and your done. That instant re-fuel would have made all the difference.