Background Image

Abusers still playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Devs do all right, new patch, new items a campaign.... And then Devs forget the game dies because of the dam abusers and hackers and let them play still lol.

this is so bad do all this and then leave the game killers to do their bad work to all the players who come to try the game. losing a big opportunity to make it all better.

I just can say DEV can thank all the rollex abusers auto aim abusers etc etc for another failure in a very good intention and work.

Again the game will be empty soon as people face them, we all know the names just ask players to vote for people they for sure believe use hacks and then follow them.

I'm done trying to help to do noise so this stops.. If it is the empty lobby DEVS and players want.... make it will.

RN.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

3. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

4. Protesik Protesik Well-Known Member

Rock we love
    Olive we eat
    Lol
    Life is good
    Eldar OP
    Xren znau 4e tyt napicat
    Water is cold
    Egg game
    Cap the point
    Ass you can
    No luck, just skill
    XZASrus, Arafael, Aislinn and 3 others like this.
  5. Kjall Kjall Active Member

inb4 this retard thinks people who do regular rolls are abusers
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You are such a joke , if the average ec player is like you no wonder this game is doomed to failure
    Aislinn, Atsidas and Arafael like this.
  7. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude i have 380 - 450 pings now and i have more kills than everyone

21 kills

the last battle i have one guy has 31 kills in a siege battle

other battles the kills are 11 to 15 only

why do people even cheat do you get satisfaction killing an enemy (that sad)

the lag is worst that why maybe you think people cheat
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  8. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

I live in Germany (far away from Frankfurt), but no matter if I played recently on Frankfurt or US-server, I have no lags. Didn't checked my exact ping, but I really don't know what all that complaining about lags is about...
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

dude i'm in Asia so yeah
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

"I'm done trying to help to do noise so this stops.. If it is the empty lobby DEVS and players want.... make it will.

RN."

But you are the retard if you don't know what abuses there are I see them so if you are not retarded you can see them too or maybe use them, and then you come here defending them

"You are such a "joke , if the average ec player is like you no wonder this game is doomed to failure"

the joke is on any and every one that uses abuses to win, I saw this game with 10 players online or empty lobby already so the joke is on you. No players, because dum stupid people don't see they don't own the reason and facts can't be arguments if you were right the game would be so populated and I would be wrong, no this is not what happens so maybe if you are not stupid you can see fare than you only abuser belly.

Guess I'm wrong, maybe this game is for rollex macros abusers and all other abuses people use to make them win 1 game and lose the war in the end with empty lobbies.

This was going better surprisingly with few players most of the times there were fare fights and some fun the last few people you could see they care for the game and tried to have fun not abusing or stomping, yesterday was an example of how bad the abusers re for the game, Somo dudes that played this game again after few times not doing it said it was the same shit, Eldar op orc op ect ect, but no they are not op they are op in the abusers ends i have been playing forever and the last few months I could see how balanced was the game if the hackers abusers were gone, the game is fantastic, is really fun, and you see all falling when some few dut bags come and kill it all ?

Tis is just bad management get a dev full-time checking games and banning for life the abusers, I believe in 1 month the number of players would triplicate. I saw more people abusing rollex and with the shift in the run than in 1 month playing with BRO BLOP CSM ect ect Even the dam XIII IV and others that were not using it stated using because they saw other players doing it for advantage.

But maybe I'm the one wrong and the game is better like this, let's see if we get more players after the campaign.

If not maybe there is a time to try and see if I'm right. ME and allot of others that left the game for the same reasons.
    The nade trick gone was nice or no? No for the 10 abusers yes for all the 200 others that don't like it. I don't imagine a space marine shooting a grenade or an orc doing a nade trick but maybe I'm wrong again and this is not 40k and it is another game, pretending to be 40k.

Well whatever have it your way like always till now, and I hope you all are right and abusing is the way, because i realy like to play this game, and empty lobbies made me sad.

But abusers and sheeters are just sad and bad players nothing more.

RN
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.