Background Image

About Referral Code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Who has it? I don't have one but I used to think I had.

Also what's with the referral code? They get a 4K RTC for the sake of you bring them into the game also it grants you the same amount and is it permanent? ☻ Where to find this referral code from?
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Go to the EC website not the forum.
    https://play.eternalcrusade.com/

Click on the "My account" button on the top right hand side.
    On you account page look for the part that says : Recruitment level.
    Your code will be underneath that section.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah I went there too but didn't know where to click at. Thanks. :D Ah, yes. I remembered that. I knew THAT! But it gives you 4,000 RTC too? And is it permanent like anybody can use? And each uses give you 4,000 RTC? And if so what if you abuse it by making alts over and over? 100 alts mean 400,000! :OOO And why it says Founder Points? Also why forum tells you that you have no referral codes?
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Honestly I don't know what the rewards for referrals are. but i'm pretty sure it isn't 4000 rogue trader points per referral.
    I think there is levels you need to reach based on points you earn each time someone uses your code.
    And you get some small reward each time you reach a new level.
    Someone who actually revered people can probably tell you what the rewards are, mine hasn't been used like ever ..haha

I just put it there under all the EC related videos I make just in case some rando watching my video's wants to try out the game he's watching.
    (That's how I got into the game, by seeing it on a warhammer 40k youtubers video's .. and i was like , HEE i remember that dark millennium online or something... but sadly i got tricked and it was just EC .. and now i'm stuck here o_O)

Because you know... dieng game .. need new players etc etc.
    I'm just trieng to help.:D
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yes, yours have been used on my brand new account. I am just calculating of cost of the weapons and I have some of them on my current account so I had to use my another account for it and got my 4,000 RTC. Thanks. ;D

I knew from 2013 June or August I don't remember that the game will be released but I haven't imagined it like that. It has promised us it to be a MMOTPS. :( Yeah, Dark Millennium would be so good but I don't think it would be better than EC. Dunno World Eaters sound cool but despite fantasy universe of Dark Millennium(it looks fucking casual you know like a fucking shounen shit.) Eternal Crusade really gives me a feeling of 40K's violence.

Btw millions are being single heart one question in minds: Are you a girl? XD
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Your welcome.

No.. don't let the pony fool you .. she's just there to troll people ..I'm just a regular guy.
    (Never trust the pony.... the cake was a lie...)
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Dunno, your into pony-anime shits and weeaboo-looking makes me think and fooled me into thinking that you would be a girl by any chance. I would note that you like to act like a girl though. ;D

Ma' cake. :'(
  10. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal