Background Image

A second chance at the lsm campaign and more time for the autarch

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by The-Forge-Dragon, May 16, 2017.

?

Second chance for lsm+more autarch dev time?

1. Ses.

2. No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

I have a question for the Eldar. We're 5 days out from the end of the LSM campaign and with the numbers right now they are below the threshhold for completion. Based on the preview of the autarch he looks like he is still a little rough around the edges.

So my question to the eldar community is this: Would you be willing to let the LSM Campaign be extended in order for them to have a second chance to finish (maybe even get that emperor shoulder...not gonna lie, want that bastard) in return for extra time for the devs to work on the autarch? A yes or no will suffice, but if you have something to say please do.
  2. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

This is my conspiracy.

LSM are going to "accident" but the merciful devs will give them another campaign. This allows them to cobble together our elite.

I called it first!
  3. ambersand91 Recruit

More endless matches against LSM? No th- ohwait that's everyday anyways.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  4. LoL Are you implying that they would try to delay the Eldar elite, so they could do it right?

Come on, that's insane. This is BE. They don't care how rough it is around the edges before they release it.
  5. Velenor Subordinate

That's a bit of an understatement don't you think?
    Sily likes this.
  6. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

No, not really, I haven't been able to earn RTC on this character in like 3 weeks, perhaps devs should have let the other factions get 3k RTC for giving games to the other faction to speed the bar up and leave me less salty

Autarch is the shame of faction and offers nothing for us, rather they worked on weapons like singing spears, mandi-blasters or even duel wielding to benefit all factions rather than a banshee reskin that stole the Avenger helmet I've wanted for months.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  7. No. Mercy for lsm.
    No. Money for shittarch.
    Hertyan and Lediard like this.
  8. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

So you want mercy for lsm =D And you would pay money for shittarch?

Sentence structure man.
    Sily, Khaernakov and XavierLight like this.
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

And I just noticed my typo in the word yes =/
  10. DefSeig Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

Well I mean they SHOULD have something done by next week. Otherwise I'm gonna kill some LSM.