Background Image

A Contest Before The War! (june 23-27)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KatieFleming, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Hello Crusaders!

With the launch of the Founder’s Program only 2 days away, we want to kick things up a notch and let you know about an awesome contest starting today!

Up for grabs are 10 Tainted Lands 32”x24” posters, and we’ll be randomly picking two winners every day this week. All you need to do is follow the @40kcrusade Twitter account, and tweet the text below each day for a chance to win.

In #40kcrusade I’m going to slaughter
    the enemy with _______

(filling in your faction of choice: Space Marines,​
    Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, or Orks)​

For all the details, and how to enter, click below!
    [​IMG]

Best of luck Crusaders, and keep an eye on all of our social channels for more contests as we prepare for the war!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fine print text:

Contest is open from June 23-27, 2014. In order to qualify, participants must follow (or already be following) the official @40kcrusade Twitter account, and tweet the above-mentioned sentence, filling in the faction of choice (choosing between: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, and Orks). Each day from June 23-27, 2014 two winners will be randomly selected using a random number generator for a total of 10 winners. Contest is open to participants world-wide and winners must provide a shipping address to receive the poster. Individuals who have already won cannot win again. In the event a winner has been randomly selected again, another random drawing will occur. Participants may tweet each day during June 23-27 without a limit on number of tweets sent. Posters will be shipped approximately one week after the contest closing date. Questions about the contest should be sent to eternalcrusade.contests@bhvr.com
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

3. Kalo_Soneka New Member

Imon Spartan and larrence83 like this.
  4. Pauleh Pauleh Subordinate

Done and done!
    geniuschrist and larrence83 like this.
  5. wooow ... I hope I win .. my son would go nuts :D good luck all that enter
  6. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Don't forget to type in one of the four above-mentioned factions! Entries must include one of them to be valid :)
  7. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

time to get a twitter i guess
  8. Nergal Kadu Active Member

cool
  9. Carnage Carnage Deacon

:D Yay Tzeentch is love... then hate, then mutations!!! Then rabid bunnies, Then SPACE DOLPHIN!!!