Background Image

600 mark broke and 8 gumballs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Talron, Jun 3, 2018.

1. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

So as of yesterday we finally broke that 600 player mark again and right now with the current sale EC is only TWO bucks. That seriously is dirt cheap. If you guys know Anyone that has wanted to try this game or has been hesitant to buy it please consider sending them this direction or send them EC as a gift. If they enjoy even one match it is worth it. Also please send them the direction of the community hub discord so that they can get some parties together to enjoy the game at its best. https://discord.gg/5dYmQU And keep this topic out of the gutter if possible <3
    GrazewoundZeroLow likes this.
  2. I'm promoting it on Facebook as best as I can, everyone else should do the same
  3. 688 players and counting! We destroyed yesterday's record!
    Talron likes this.
  4. I'm happy for you, still cant bring myself to play but at least your getting new blood.
    GrazewoundZeroLow and Talron like this.
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

Last time the player base was so high was august 2017. Great results Lads :)
    Talron likes this.
  6. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Sooo many ferals out!
  7. 20180603212300_1.jpg
    With increased players comes... this
  8. Varakor Varakor Preacher

It's unfortunate that a lot of the clan players are driving new people off though, when they ADAD spam their way to 60 kills a game and just totally shit on them.

Sometimes it feels like taking CS:GO, or some other equivalent, and throwing a guy who just bought the game into the world championships. Even I with over 400 hours cant keep up with them, it's absurdly irritating sometimes.
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

always been EC's greatest weakness is fat stacks of warparties/clans vs total pugs. Ran into it several times lastnight playing Eldar vs LSM, just big ol WL stack steamrolling Eldar pugs and the salt was flowing pretty hard, glad I was only on to get 5 more advancement points which did take 2 games getting thrashed that badly.

big groups will always be OP and anger players leading to all the wonderful this faction is OP and that guys hacking type behavior
  10. Yep. Toxic
    I just quit a match with a few of them... No shame in it for me, I was hating it, it's not fun, even for me with almost 800 hours. And then they complain badly when they get themselves surrounded by 6 enemies and run into a plasma shot... They're no fun and never will be.
    Like seriously? Do they have to be so much 'better'than everyone else by exploiting things like Rolex to actually enjoy the game, ruining everyone else's enjoyment in the pricesp?