Background Image

40k Pirates Interest Thread.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by BadDo9, Sep 7, 2015.

1. PREMISE- The players are all, in one way or another, renegades from their race. One player would be the captain of the ship, and I would play in the background. I am hoping for a nice mix of Renegade Imperium, Eldar, Tau, Orks, perhaps others. (Mechanicus *Cough* @High_Adept_Zeth *cough*) Just post here or PM me your character idea, and I'll tell you if you can make a sheet for them. For whoever is the Captain, I will discuss specifcs (Such as ship, starting with a ship or not, and others) in PM. Keep in mind being the captain comes with privileges as well as responsibility, and the requirement of having a considerable amount of PM contact with me.

CHARACTER SHEET-
    Name:
    Class:
    Role on Ship:
    Equipment:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    History:

COMBAT MECHANICS
    During all direct combat scenarios and actions against the enemy will have overall structure from me but the details will be up to the players (i.e. I'll write something like "you can kill three guys, or two and strike at the mini boss" or the such, and allow the player to improvise how he kills them). If players would like to take some sort of direct action not offered, simply run it by me in I'll give you the possible results of that action.

Mooks (Untitled enemies) Are able to be killed to the number given. Titled enemies, [Elites ; Minibosses ; Bosses ; Superbosses ] Are all enemies that you must post strikes for, rather than outright killing them. Your characters can also take wounds. Wounds will work with light, medium and heavy.

Light wounds are superficial, they won't affect a character's ability, but the player must acknowledge that they occur during the post. Players may also have the liberty of doing this on their own, though during some situations I will require this to happen to characters. Medium wounds will affect the combat capability of a character, either through a disability that prevents using certain equipment or just a decrease in effectiveness. Heavy wounds completely incapacitates the character; he becomes vulnerable to an execution move by an enemy if not aided by a comrade.

@Uriel1339 @DeranVendar @WanderingJester @kanila @MetalDog4 @DaKaptin @PorOborosCain @Vulpas And anyone else is welcome to join! :D

[EDIT]
    THIS RP IS CLOSED FOR NOW
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

My dibs order:
    #1 - Pilot
    #2 - Captain (if nobody else wants)

I am going to play Eldar or Tau, depending on population numbers!
    BadDo9 likes this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

I am interested, I will likely be a human or astarte but likey human this time around, I wont take captain though
    BadDo9 likes this.
  4. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

You have my soul cog.Will make a char. in a jiffy.

If he gets Tau and captainship...I say kill him!If he plays an Eldar...well...kill him anyway! :p
    BadDo9 and Uriel1339 like this.
  5. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Khainedamnit. I am off RPs until I can get back to my exisiting commitments and now Pirates!

...gah.

But it looks like fun!
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Awwww poor Jori!

I could pull Vera out going full rogue if you would prefer that. Half-Eldar still tho :p
    BadDo9 likes this.
  7. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

There are no half-Eldar. *points* Get out! :p
    BadDo9 and Uriel1339 like this.
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

There are in my lore and debbie served one! :p You go out, you are on R-Vacation-P!
    BadDo9 likes this.
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Half-Eldar?Ah...by the Omnissiah...just go Tau :p
    BadDo9 likes this.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Too late, you brought it upon yourself now! :p
    BadDo9 and High_Adept_Zeth like this.