Background Image

Comments on Profile Post by Uriel1339

1. Armaros
    Armaros
    *Takes cover* I will like what I please, brother
    *Readies plasma pistol* You should join us, brother, after all the Chaos Gods will give you gifts and powers beyond your mind's comprehension...
    (I love roleplay too xD)
    Oct 24, 2013
  2. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    *keeps firing, laughing in my mind at your aim" I am no brother of any Heretic, Chaos Scum! And never will I join the Chaos Legions as I am a proud member of the Ultramarines and a son of Primarch Guilliman! Your chaos gods are nothing but illusions!
    (hope to meet you on the battlefield then!)
    Oct 24, 2013
  3. Armaros
    Armaros
    And who told you the Chaos Gods were illusions? Whoever it was is lying to you, why would I turn on the imperium if the Chaos Gods were but an illusion? And who do you think created this illusion? The same person who lied to you?
    *Tosses a grenade over the cover, while coming out of cover to fire a couple of plasma rounds*
    Oct 24, 2013
  4. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    *Sees the incoming grenade and jumps for cover* Because if your gods would be real, I would be dead already! You are nothing but a powerless coward, scared of death, running to false gods to win wrong glory! *climbs up a few rocks and shoots at you from above with a salvo of the Heavy Bolter, then jumps back in cover*
    Oct 24, 2013
  5. Uriel1339
    Uriel1339
    Oct 28, 2013