Background Image

Zodd, Future Daemon Prince.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zodd The Human, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Might you reconsider whose side you're on, least you provoke the mighty will of the Emperor to be brought down upon you. You're flesh will rupture and your soul will burn from within, Heretic. You will know true pain through His mighty sword and as you are stricken down by His wrath you will know the deepest regret as you momentarily feel His truth and goodness upon you. But it will be too late for you Heretic. Repent and save your soul from our God-King's fury, may you instead see the light and be forever protected and blessed by His grace.
    Relic likes this.
  2. Zodd The Human New Member

HA! PAIN?! Pain is of the body. The Warp will eat at you from within, and you will know fear, and you will know madness, and you will know NOTHING. It is you who will cower before the might of Chaos. It will be you who will beg for a swift death, yet that is the only thing you will not come to know. We fear not your light, nor your man god. We shall teach you the Primordial Truth.
  3. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome to the crucible of war. The Astartes will cleave your head from where it sits atop your shoulders.
  4. ChaosCannibal Marduk Subordinate

Welcome to the forums! May I borrow your horn your most evilest highness?
  5. Ha! A Daemon Prince wannabe, eh? The Word Bearers shall cleave your head from your shoulders and use it to give praise to the Dark Gods!
  6. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I'm still lootin dem dead uns to make ma lots gun for the WAAAAAAAGH
  7. Repent! Repent! you heretic! repent! before the Sons of the Lion! Redeemer your self in the eyes of the Emperor or I will make you do so my self!( welcome)
  8. If you are new, I recommend a trip to your local comic book store. :)

Buy some old, out of date, rule books for some cheap background.
  9. I'll have you purged before you even have a chance of acsension to daemonhood, Heretic.

(Welcome to the Forums!)
  10. Greetings fellow truth seeker, in chaos we shall find all answers to all things, understand the ether and bring about the collapse of reality.