Background Image

Zodd, Future Daemon Prince.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zodd The Human, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Zodd The Human New Member

Jk, I'm pretty sure that will never happen. I'm a huge WH newbie. I've been waiting for a good WH mmo in which I can rampage with my friends and learn more about the 40k universe while having fun. Hope this is the game that will make that happen.
    Looking forward to the alpha/beta/release. :)

2. I'm guessing your expecting a bit a Kneeling before you?

Welcome to the forums
    Zodd The Human likes this.
  3. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the forums fellow Champion of Chaos.
  4. Zodd The Human New Member

@Berserker not just yet. When I gain enough power to enforce it, on the other hand, I will not mind. :p
  5. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

Back to the warp from whence you came, Heretic.
    Zodd The Human likes this.
  6. Zodd The Human New Member

The Warp is within us all, and I will MAKE you accept it emperors dog.
    Relic likes this.
  7. Tech-Captain Drakka TechCaptain Arkhona Vanguard

I shall not accept the warp within or without and thee shall be banished back to warp time and time again till your masters refuse to accept your failures anymore.
  8. Shaggy WNxShaggy Subordinate

Welcome to the forums!
  9. How kind of you to inform us of your intentions in such a manner. Perhaps I will almost let you succeed, if it fits our plans; and them, at the moment of your greatest triumph, snuff out the disgustingly glaring spark of your life, and laugh as your screaming soul is dragged into the Warp to be punished for your failure.

Or perhaps I will end you before that. We shall see. Whatever the case, welcome to to your greatest (and last) battle, Slave of the Immaterium.
    Zodd The Human and Nihalë like this.
  10. Zodd The Human New Member

Oh I just LOVE the optimism on this one, wonder how far you will see without a head Farseer. I feel at home already.