Background Image

Zedek Defenders : A point Spawn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreadspectre, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Agreed with the general sentiment, the mix of good/bad spawns has remained the same, just the nature of the bad ones. But dying before you fully spawned in a were able to move was a bad thing, and had nothing to do with how much attention you were paying. You're a viable target before you get to react, I've taken advantage of it myself.
  2. Just send some JPA with power sword, they will delay them until your team take position (if they are skilled enough though).

But after the future patch and healt / armor rebalacing, changing the spawn point on A will be nice
  3. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I get more annoyed with the suicide spawns where you have less control. I can try to use proper footwork to secure a spawn area, I can't do anything about spawning in a suicide zone under medusa B.
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Maggon A is another horrible spawn. When it dumps you up in the rocks you may as well just walk to B and wait for fear of being run over or picked off by a few sneaky heavies that got on that overlook behind A. I can get a kannon up there and knock out 12 tickets at A alone no problem in a very short time frame. Spawns are still exploitable the only problem is now you spawn so far away that the exploits hurt even more than they did before. Plus those times when you insta die at spawn and get a 30 second respawn timer...I've quit matches because of that being so infuriating.
  5. For me Zedek is the absolute worst example of too short a timer with people throwing themselves at points. I believe this map would be lot more fun with more time for attackers and more lives for defenders.

In regards to the OP, yes I hate that spawn, a good attacker always rushes that bridge to claim the top, if the defenders can blunt that initial charge it turns into a good fight for A but if not its game over for the whole map.

I've always thought that the setup time at the start of a match should take place in game. So the defenders can set up properly and the attackers can organise into rhinos and squads etc and get positioned. Obviously there would be an invisible wall to stop the two sides meeting before the game truly starts. It could even be a real wall with NPC artillery shelling it during setup and the wall collapses when it's time to start the match :)