Background Image

Ysurian Eldar player?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ysurian, Jan 13, 2016.

?

Eldar class loadout you are most looking forward to play? hypothetical?

Poll closed Feb 12, 2016.
  1. Warlock

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. Dire Avenger

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Banshee

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. Fire Dragon

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  5. Swooping Hawk

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Guardian

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. lightray800 Ysurian Arkhona Vanguard

names Ysurian after my Eldar character I plan to play a dedicated Eldar race will do my best to master those new classes or shrines, or aspects? hmm but overall I'll make a character or each race or faction but will ultimately lean heavy into Eldar :D

I've made a small bio of my character in the Eldar forums a little RP style just something to do be more invested into the game,

I'll continue to write a short story style of the journey of my eldar for those that like Eldar or 40k short story give it a read sometime? Thank you for your time, it will include typos, errors but mainly be 99% written decently? haha

take care stay sharp stay fresh, for Iyanden, 'Light in the Darkness'

enjoy also thank you to all or those that read or reply to this message, have fun in game, stay fresh,

also love the gameplay so far from the devs, great work to the animation department for all their hardwork can't wait to see the Eldar and Orcs

reply #105, page 11 on this link,
    http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/thr...nders-pack-giveaway.46911/page-11#post-970445
  2. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Welcome to the winning team!
    Ysurian likes this.
  3. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Welcome fellow Eldar player and Iyanden fan :D We've already met 9so to speak) but now I formally welcome you to the Eternal Crusade :)
    Ysurian likes this.
  4. Andraina Andraina Curator

I welcome you, glad to have more joining us.
    Ysurian likes this.
  5. Welcome!
    Ysurian likes this.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

Welcome! Game with the other Eldar durring the Eldar Game Events! (On my phone, you'll have to wait for a link or search it on thw forums. )Nothing's planned atm since my life is crazy, but hit up Myriad Shrines, you'll find tons of Eldar there as well as connections to other Eldar guilds from all over the world!
    Ysurian and Jorimel like this.
  7. lightray800 Ysurian Arkhona Vanguard

oh wow, hey Demetri thank you again for the update I'll be sure to check that out and try to reach out to any of the Eldar guilds :D

I'm a fairly decently good player just in general, I look forward to really being able to check out the new Eldar, so far I really like the controls and the game overall too,

also side note thank you to everyone that has welcomed me to the Eldar community, I look forward to leading from the front and striking fear into the hearts of the lesser aliens in our galaxy!
    Jorimel likes this.
  8. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Welcome to the Master Race
    redsimon and Ysurian like this.
  9. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the forum, Ysurian

Always nice to see more Eldar players signing up to help fight the on-coming swarm of the Space Marines :)
    Ysurian likes this.
  10. The Ordo Xenos says hi! ;)

(Good craftworld choice, Iyanden is super cool.)
    Ysurian and Jorimel like this.