Background Image

Your Heresy Alarms Should Be Going Off Any Second Now...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Snowsight515, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Hello there. I'm Snowsight515... which is probably obvious, as my name and profile pic are like... right over there to the left of this text box... Seriously, take a look.

<-- Right over there, see?

Anyways, I have been an avid fan of Warhammer 40,000 in all it's grim, dark glory for many years now. Ever since my brother gave me the Eisenhorn Omnibus to read, I have been hooked on the lore and fluff near-constantly.

Did I say hooked? Heheh. I meant OBSESSED.

Sadly, I neither own, nor have ever owned, any of the models and minis from the tabletop game, nor participated in any of the RPGs such as Dark Crusade or... Well, Dark Crusade is really the only one I care about, but anyway! The only games I have ever played from the entire IP has been Dawn of War (also with Dark Crusade and Soulstorm), and Space Marine.

As an avid gamer, this has frustrated me to no end. And quite frankly, most of the other games I've looked at were... sub-standard at best if they were newer, and too out-of-date for me to want to try otherwise.

So when I heard about Eternal Crusade, I had a little flutter of hope.

I'm not one for MMOs in general, but, well... Warhammer 40,000. That's really all I need to get over that.

More info about me:

I like Chaos. Like, I like like Chaos. Like, all of Chaos. Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh (especially Slaanesh), I like like them all.

Despite the above, I am not a religious person... at all. Really, I'm a heathen among heretics. Isn't that grand?

I will be playing Chaos Space Marines. Iron Warriors, specifically. IRON WITHIN! IRON WITHOUT!

I will almost exclusively be playing Chaos Space Marines, though I might delve into Word Bearers on occasion when it comes to the Legion. Simply because I don't like Space Elves or Mushroom Apes much at all, and regular Sphess Mahreens just aren't pointy enough.

I prefer ranged to close combat. Give me a Heavy Bolter, a Lascannon, an artillery piece, anything that shoots things at other things and makes the other thing go *BOOM* and die.

I also like support roles. Need a healer? Sure, I'll do it. An ammo mule? I'm your heretic. Cover fire? I'm all over that.

Also, I like equestrians of the miniature variety. You know the ones. The brightly-colored, talking miniature equine beings. I like them... because reasons... I'm like... extra heretical.
    Want to know anything else? Go ahead and ask.
    Chaplain Valerius and Tarkus like this.
  2. [​IMG]

(Well S**t...)

You remind me of myself when I was but a wee lad, commiting heresy in the schools bathroom, and shouting blasphemy at astartes show 'n tell, well except the part where I ran away to join the slaaneshi circus.

Anyway, welcome fellow heretic!

(Also you forgot Malice/Malal...) :rolleyes:

(Also ANOTHER IRON WARRIORS FAN!:D)
    Chaplain Valerius likes this.
  3. Welcome mate!
  4. Njal Bjornson Active Member

Burn heretic!
    Welcome to the Crusade of Eternalness
  5. Godsmote Euwald Well-Known Member

Welcome m8, hope you brought lots of ammo :)
    Vintage likes this.
  6. Great introduction heretic... i shall find you on the battlefield!
  7. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Welcome to the forum!