Background Image

Your Favourite Eldar Weapon

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Dark Reapers use Reaper Launchers and Fire Dragons use Fusion guns if I remember right.
  2. ThisHermityGuy Andy251 Well-Known Member

Then those are my weps of choice
  3. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

Don't really know much about the Eldars armory, but the weapons I really like from playing the games, are the "Warp spiders gun (whatever it's called)" and the Witchblade.
    Perhaps have dual Warp spider guns mounted underneath, and a Witchblade held in a hand, if that's possible.
  4. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Deathspinners.
    Also, witchblades are great!
  5. Smaug Smaug Well-Known Member

Back in DOW, the projectiles they fire looks pretty, like snowflakes.
    Warmaster Nate likes this.
  6. Warmaster Nate Warmaster_Nate Well-Known Member

Now I'm never going to get that out of my head. The army comprised of rainbow-flying Elves catapulting sharpened sparkles, utilizing prismatic weapons and flaunting polychromatic banners now also shoots snowflakes at people....

*sigh*....admittedly I previously thought of it as hilariously lethal silly string, but now they're snowflakes...that's not going away...

Thanks for that...yup...needed that... xD

Don't get me wrong now, I love my Eldar, but I'm not going to deny some of our more comedic aesthetics.
  7. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

You want comedic aesthetics?
    Dark Eldar use solar power (darklight).
    Yep... Craftworlders never thought of that! :D
  8. Quothe Quothe Subordinate

It's not solar power, or even UV despite what the name suggests.. Apparently it's a highly dangerous form of Dark matter.

People have speculated that they may harvest it from warp rifts or possibly webway portals sunk into Black holes as it's not ordinarily found in the materium.
  9. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Actually it's stated in the codex that the darklight is energy from the stolen suns hidden in Commorragh.
    It's solar power.

Dark Eldar dont like the warp, they like the webway!
  10. BatBane BatBane Preacher

Favorite weapon would be the Witchblade I love it when I play people who have not gone up against Eldar at all or very rarely, the confusion on their faces on when I say my strength 3 tiny model wounds their giant Deamon Prince on a 2+ is always funny.

If I were to separate the weapons from melee and ranged I would say my favorite ranged weapon is the basic shurikan catapult.