Background Image

Your Favourite Eldar Weapon

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Nov 15, 2013.

1. has to be the star cannon i love it for wraithlords!
  2. Google Google Well-Known Member

I prefer the Eldar Power Sword. This is the weapon of a skilled warrior. Not as clumsy or random as a Shuriken; an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. :cool:
    Ladarious, IdranelLives and Khaldam like this.
  3. Arvina Arvina Subordinate

You're a funny guy.
  4. Hmm...

Ranged Combat: Eldar Long Rifle (Gotta love that sniping :3)
    Melee Combat: Mirrorswords (Show the Howling Banshee's some love <3)
    Rickmar likes this.
  5. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

HAYWIRE!!
  6. Asurael Asurael Well-Known Member

This might not be the first weapon that comes to mind for other Eldar players, but I love Scatter Lasers, whenever I get to shoot 24 x S6 laser shots (that now have Laser Lock!) from my Warwalker squad at any target, that just brings a big smile to my face xD.

As for CCW, I rarely get into CC now (3rd Ed was the golden age) but I would have to choose Witchblades, especially the Staff of Ulthamar =P.
    IdranelLives likes this.
  7. Naurgalen Naurgalen Active Member

Melee: We need more Direswords! Whats not to love about a weapon that may cut you in a half and then -if you survive- destroy your mind killing you instantly... only with a single hit!

Ranged: What happens when you mix a Shuriken cannon with a lethal toxic that would get a smile of old Nurgle just before your enemy explodes in a violent way? : The never-old, Shrieker Cannon!

Heavy: Want to blast some Mon-keighs out of this universe? Are the neighbor orks causing too much noise with their WAAGHs? The daemons don't want to leave your home? We have your solution! Only 1 shot of your friendly wraithcannon and whats left of them will be teleported to the Warp! Warning: Surviving Daemons may not be happy about their relocation.
    So'Kiel and Asurael like this.
  8. Asurael Asurael Well-Known Member

Hahaha, yeah, definitely have to love the wraithcannon xD
  9. IdranelLives IdranelLives Well-Known Member

Ohhhh yes; "Scatterlasers: because miniguns are for poseurs."