Background Image

Your Favourite Eldar Weapon

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Joram, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Luciasar Luciasar Well-Known Member

Took a look at that old codex, I started with warhammer at 3rd edition so I've never seen it. That old fluff is really fun to read, but oh lord do those pewter models look terrible. The space orks on the first page! They've come a long way from the old days.
  2. The banshees scream!
  3. Hosk Hosk Curator

Harlequin's Kiss. Such an innocuous name for a weapon that, if it gets through your foe's armour, will turn them into soup with one hit.
  4. Khaldam Active Member

The Starcannon for massive destrucition :D , And double-sword use by the Veteran Banshees for melee combat :)
  5. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Veteran Banshee? Never heard of them)
  6. Indraugnir New Member

Ah Howling Banshee Exarch Mirrorswords, i hear that it is quite a graceful fighting style to see, wether or not you happen to be spraying Mon'keigh blood about like red liquid streamers
    Khaldam likes this.
  7. Warpman Warpman Subordinate

Arguably the best hand-held weapon out there, Death Spinner is my "thumbs up" weapon.
    Epitomness of Eldar playstyle: short-ranged, deadly as hell, sometimes turns thing into confetti.
    So'Kiel likes this.
  8. Catacomb of Hell Active Member

long rifle so you can say hello before your enemy can even see you and a power sword so you can show sm how much more fancy yours is while you' re killing him[​IMG]:cool:
    So'Kiel likes this.
  9. Details Details The Spriteful

Descartes-weapons
    [​IMG]
  10. 4uk4ata Active Member

Reach out and touch someone... the pathfinder way :p .
    So'Kiel likes this.