Background Image

Your best moment in EC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wiawyr, Jun 23, 2016.

1. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Plasma Cannons are excellent for getting off groovy trick shots. I particularly like lobbing charged plasma balls blindly through windows from a far and seeing it take out 3-4 enemies at a time. :D

It would be nice if something flashed up on screen when you did that like "You're on fire! And so are they!"
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

My best moment was when storm bolter was useful weapon ! Not like now he is only cosmetic skin for normal bolter gun !
  3. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

It is tied with my appereance during a stream to show the potential of melee, here...

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1PjEDM0uxAw

At 32:15, actually my favourite moment, then I was actually called a grenade at 36:00 by @BrentEllison, no higher honour than that besides Katie calling you a grenade, but I'll take it...gosh darn it.

Edit, would like to note these achievements occurred during the 41st stream, coincidence, I think NOT!!!
    .....and Friday the 13th as well it seems, didn't remember that tidbit.
  4. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I'm hoping characters eventually have custom lines for streak kills. Like after killing your 5th one your character does an automatic taunt line.
    Sxep likes this.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Every time people huddle up together like snakes during mating season and i drop a SoC on all of them, its like Christmas to me.

Specifically speaking, while we still had Khorne Sorcerers back in the day, going 82/14 K/D.
    Wiawyr and roopevil like this.
  6. Scales Neuroactive Arkhona Vanguard

standing infront of a rhino barreling toward me on the snow skirmish map, set a melta at my feet and stood there till just before it hit, rolled to the side and it exploded under the rhino. turns out it had about 7 people in it. had.
    Idaeus likes this.
  7. @Thrakka best moment took place last night when thraka and I were playing at harkus. Defending against space marines. Their vindicator broke down our front gate so I flew out there and power fisted it off the main bridge into the pit. Was so happy I saved the replay after :D
  8. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This screenshot is a symbolic one, it symbolizes a certain situation that happened not long ago. I think some ppl will know perfectly what it means (that's my best moment, well one of them at least :D):)
    Galen likes this.
  9. When the Eldar were released, I had a pretty nice duell. I was playing a MoN, and several Edlar were comming at me. I charged a runeprophet in the group, and the rest of the Eldar just watched our duell, right until I spilled his Xeno blood all over the place. Great time.
  10. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

I would love it if more players would do this, Its such a kick in the teeth sometimes when you are having a great duel with someone just to get ganked or worst yet plasma bombed by your own friggen team mate... The game really needs some feature that allows proper duels without interference.

Saying that, I had a great duel with an Imperial Fist guy in Harkus yesterday. He killed me but was still one of my best moments.