Background Image

You Will Know Pain...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caerys, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Hyperius Hyperius Preacher

I'm not entirely sure that Jain Zar will welcome your presence, but I'll wish you luck with that anyway! :p

Welcome to the forums!
  2. Andraina Andraina Curator

Welcome Cousin, though I'm not quite sure why you're here. Blood sport for She Who Thrusts is that way with the Emperor's Children.
  3. Welcome warp food, I see you have fully enamored yourself in the hubris of the dark kin, such pride will make your fall all the sweeter.

How have ye served the great debaucherer today?:D
  4. Another Clown that thinks they can sow the seeds of strife and terror? Yet they themselves hide in the darkest corners wallowing in their own fear. Such disgrace is not worthy of my acceptance, but my honor upholds me to do it and so I welcome you.. however disparagingly it may be

But in all seriousness welcome! What a wonderful community you have before you! Glad to see another Crusader everyday :)
    Arkdawn likes this.
  5. Mngwa Mngwa Well-Known Member

Ah, craftworlds have such a weird way of looking at things. You are the ones with the psykers, yet you falsely accuse another for consorting with chaos?
    We just want to hang out with family :oops:

Harlequins are that way :cool:
  6. HAH HEH HAR! WELCOM TO DA WAAAGH! POINTY EAR. Hope yaz put yer money where ya mouf iz, cuz Iz havent had a gud foight in fer eva!

Make yerself at home n get stuck in!
  7. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Oooh! A Dark Eldar! Diz iz gonna be fun! Kan't wait ta loot youz Reaverz of yourz! Welkom ta da Scrap, git!
  8. redsimon redsimon Ordinate

Ah, one of our dark brethren. Welcome, there are enough Mon-keighs and Orks to slay for all of us.
  9. Bah! Filthy Hedonist!!
    The Blood God will split your skulls for Ye are not worthy of his Throne!
  10. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNGGGGG!!! :mad: