Background Image

You should be aware

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Norm, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if anything has been put in place to inform people of the refund policy. If this is the only thread about it then that's a sad state of affairs.

It would be helpful to have a warning about the cutoff period on screen next to your steam key, and issued with your purchase conformation. Hopefully it's already a thing.
  2. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

https://www.eternalcrusade.com/refund

apparently experienced alpha tester with decades of app testing cannot find a link in the end of the page.

please don't insult our intelligence.
    this is trolling and not even good trolling

you posted an out of topic stuff totally irrilenvant to the discussion
    who care about battlefront and that you want to buy it?

you never wanted an official answer: because otherwise you have used the contact form, or the search button: a so expert app and alpha tester cannot do that? really?

the only reason of write that is for generate flame.
    you start to talk about bank charge back, keep posting after mod intervention and keep flamebait around.

and you keep pretend that people attack you while you leave flame bait behind.

"Q_Q people is rabid, fanboy are defensive Q_Q, people is attacking me Q_Q why?? i'm innocent!"

c'mon don't insult people intelligence, because nobody can really belive that.

the only result that you obtain is to ridiculize who have serious and motivate concern about the game.

p.s. look at the second post of this topic :) look a the third! :eek: what a surpise a link and a official answer!!!!! all the info he needed on the very same topic!!
    Dragonkindred and BikerTroll like this.
  3. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Just heard back and my refund has been approved. Thank god.. you guys are a toxic lot.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  4. Ok that's not needed and this thread is done.
    Philos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.