Background Image

You should be aware

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Norm, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTW if you gonna cry about not being helpful, fine idc lol just saying my opinion since i had to listen to yours

if you have access to the game its most likely been over the time period that they let players get refunds from their start dates( The one when you got your key). So you will not be able to be able to refund. So might as well take philos idea.
    Philos likes this.
  2. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Called Gamestop, they have a used copies of SW:BF you can save a few dollars before the $59.99 season pass.

Good luck !
  3. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Whatever, this is a video game based on plastic army guys. If you don't have info on how to get a refund then I really don't understand why you're posting if it's not to attack someone for having negative views (which I already shared in the feedback thread) on a game. It's shaping up to be a 40k skinned Planetside 2 and I despise that game greatly. I could care less about the 40k franchise. As to access.. I got access with the Warrior levels. I did not realize there was a window for refund and that's why I'm trying to find out my options.. which.. you guys are preventing.
  4. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

I appreciate it but I will buy it at the Exchange (military store) and save probably the same $$ on not paying sales tax plus it'll be new. Genuinely though, thank you for checking.. that's a nice gesture.

EDIT: This was for philos.. I keep clicking the edit and quote stuff above names by mistake.
  5. Diasaffected member Norm Well-Known Member

The refund status was (as I understand it): you have 14 days to get a refund after redeeming your alpha code. As Philos said www.eternalcrusade.com/contact is the way to go.
    This is the process I used. bE were very helpful.

To reiterate, if I had known that using the code would induce the 14 day cutoff I would never have used it. At least until the Eldar had made it in. I would still be a founder if the refund situation had been made clear.
  6. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Thank you, I missed that bit. I sent a ticket through that link. I appreciate it. I hope they're willing to just peacefully issue the refund. I'd hate to have to drag this through the banks and do chargebacks as I don't think they're a bad company, just this isn't my cup of tea.
    Norm likes this.
  7. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Irony is the song to which frustration is the muse of. Think about it.

Enjoy the day man.
  8. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

Ah, I read your comment about FAQ to be about my use of the word douche.. which struck me as odd. In my defense I had just downed my pre-workout..
  9. Ok guys this post is going to be shut down if you cant act civil. Mikey if you have been testing for over 14 days since you activated your steam key you are past the due date for a refund. While they might make an exception threatening to stop payment is not the way to handle the issue. You need to remember this is still early in Alpha you have not even seen the meat of the game yet, but at the same time you are fully in your right to not like what you currently see as only the bare bones of the game are in at the moment. Have you considered taking a break and waiting till other races are out? Waiting till the customization system is in or even a character that keeps the exp you earn from game to game? Once these things are in the game will be a lot more fun as there will be a reason to play rather than just brag about a K/D score. Not everyone is cut out to be an Alpha tester as there are going to be game breaking issues and very little of what the final game is going to look like. As I said maybe you should consider giving it a little break and come back when more is in.
    Philos and BikerTroll like this.
  10. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

As I said.. the type of gameplay is very very similar to Planetside 2 and I cannot stand that game. It has nothing to do with what factions are available. I have alpha and beta tested more than a few games and have more than a decade in app development experience... so I know about raw mechanics. As you said, I don't like what I'm seeing and just want a refund. I'm not threatening anything on stop payment, I am stating that I'm not paying for this and I'd prefer it be handled by them in good faith. That's a factual statement and not a threat which would be something like "I'm gonna poo on their doorstep" or something else. When I set about posting here I forgot to account for how rabid GW folk can be and am regretting very seriously dipping my toes back into that pond.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.