Background Image

You can't balance based on win rating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, Jan 11, 2018.

1. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Don't you fucking bring those people over here. We've got our hands full with stubborn lone wolves that refuse to adapt as it is.
    The_Ironcrab likes this.
  2. let me guess who moan about OP more? Loyalists? Woofwoof wolves and plain servitors with few commands like 1) run 2) spam T 3) shoot somethere

Only eldar have to adapt... pfff
    Lauriia and Firskon like this.
  3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can see how the shock of seeing well coordinated groups that drive rhinos around and instead of screaming there is opponents transport there, actually going and destroying it would be able to kill every second native marine out there.
  4. It's difficult to comprehend how/why this is such an issue for some players simply because an AV class will have to actually their primary weapon in addition to using a meltabomb in order to destroy vehicles now.

Compared to what we've had the last 2 years. i.e. I could go an entire match reloading Meltabombs at the back of my Wave Serpent, get 7 to 10 vehicle kills solo and never have to fire my fusion gun a single time at any vehicle I'm attacking. Come on guys, that's broken.

Now as far as Eldar AV in general. Why isn't the Firepike in game as a loadout option for Fire Dragons? Isn't it already modeled? Perhaps we could consider allowing FD's to capture objectives in addition to their AV role. It would make sense that since Eldar have 7 classes, 2 more than all other factions, more than one of those archetypes should be able to capture objectives.
  5. DavyBoy CuCulainn Curator

5 classes? Eldar have 7 classes.
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  6. That's what I meant. They have 2 more than all other factions.

Fixed in my previous post, thx.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I don't think the firepike will ever make it in, it's been modeled.. forever it's the standard mo-cap problem so it's out.
  8. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

Put your pitchfork away, you'll poke your eye out.
    By 'adapt' I mean 'establish a bare-bones concept of teamwork'.

Or am I wrong there? Are Loyalists fair and balanced? Did I miss a thing?

Don't pick at a shitpost, that glass house is fragile enough as it is.

Or are we encroaching double ironic territory? To infinity and beyond?
  9. Prime time of which time zone? Because I haven't seen one single Eldar match in 3 days.
  10. I think putting Xenos in this game was a huge mistake.
    Please don't get me wrong I don't find Eldar OP at all , on the contrary I've played them a lot and I find them much less forgiving than the other races.
    Yes fire dragons can kill your tanks easily, but Eldar tanks are much weaker and ummm...and have you tried actually defending your tanks?

Anyways, Space Marines/CSM have all this huge hype around them and when the "weak" Xenos kills your plot armour marines easily, people are not going to like it.
    Even Xenos fans are fanatical about their races.

In this forum there was a thread about an Exarch being able to kill a Primarch....A PRIMARCH! Pretty boy Fulgrim beat an Avatar of Khaine to death with his bare hands. I myself argued with one of my friends who was absolutely convinced orks boyz were 15ft tall and equal to an Astartes.

I was going somewhere with this but now I can't be bothered, I'm just here to shitpost about the game dying.