Background Image

Writing campaigns for Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Djemo-SRB, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Interests rising
    Maleth and Jorimel like this.
  2. Jorimel Jorimel Well-Known Member

Second in fact :D I should have been clearer.
    Djemo-SRB and Maleth like this.
  3. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I would be interested. Even as a supplemental instead of the main guy.
    High_Adept_Zeth and Jorimel like this.
  4. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

As interested as I may be, I don't have many threads that I can use to show my own writing; if I may, I think it'd be better to recommend per se, a thread or something where we use to show our talents - such as being told to write something in particular ((I dunno; Abby's not happy that he lost Drach'nyen)) and we write something in regards to that.

Simply "writing for campaigns" is very vague, so as interested as I am, I don't really know what one would be looking for.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Just speculating, but if its made into a contest im sure every participant would need to show their writing prowess in some way considering a decent few are interested in it. How it would potentially work i have no idea, and would be up to the devs (and GW) to figure out.

Step by step, lets see it become reality first, then it will be easy for them to post "requirements" or whatever would be tied to the contest.
    Vlayden likes this.
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well ladies and gents, its official, put your reading hats on. Or your reading socks on? I dunno.

Maleth and Jorimel like this.
  7. Is this a PM? Where's this post?
  8. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

You can press that wee little arrow on the right after "said:" in the quote and it will lead you directly to it. It was posted in a thread i made in the General Subforum.
  9. YOU AND YOUR FACTS!