Background Image

Wraithknight?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Hazard, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Arvina Arvina Subordinate

I think plate will be full for the Dev's without huge stuff like Wraithknights. Somewhere down the line I suppose it could be included but I would much rather see Wraithlords, Fire Prisms, Falcons, Vipers etc than a Wraithknight. I guess I just don't care for it at all.
  2. Venareus Hazard Member

Yeah i suppose but someday? maybe. I'm not a big fan of it on the tabletop but in-game would be Glorious.... so would the others though... :D
  3. Bishop520 Active Member

The only way I can see them including this thing is if they include an equivalent for all other factions. This would mean a ton of work: the wraithknight alone would be difficult enough to implement, but then you have to make 3 more of the damn things (equivalents that is). So no, I don't think its a good idea to add. Would be interesting to see, by all means, but no more than that.
    Farseer Urist and Ventarael like this.
  4. Santy Santy Subordinate

i just want it so eldar can be played as eldar and make sure we have objectives that work around and favour diffrent races bringing out the true skill in players ofc eldar will win cos we are the best race are we not ?
    Farseer Urist and Bishop520 like this.
  5. For me the only reason to consider playing Eldar would be getting to be a walker. Unlikely to happen but i can dream :)
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Much as I'd love to be able to point at a Wraithknight and say "Thats on MY team" I wouldn't like it in the game because the only similar things are Dreadknights and Riptides which means several things 1. Guranteed inclusion of a faction I don't really want. 2. A stunningly overpowered possibility if the Eldar warhost ally with the Tau force. 3. Large scale whining from EVERY faction without something to match. 4. No way to decide who controls what out of the two people required to play as one. 5. Slightly out of sync with what we'll probably do which is attack weak points stealthily which is hard with something that big.
  7. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Dead spirits AND their twin
  8. Zerix Zerix Active Member

9. Slor Slor Subordinate

This is one area I would like EC to stay away from. Its pretty stupid Eldar even have knights/titans anyway. It doesn't fit their strategy/tactics at all, not to mention they have ground weaponry thats more than capable of taking down any foe. They would look at a Titan as unnecessary and a giant target that gives away their position. What next? Dark Eldar worshiping Slaanesh!? Dont give Ward any ideas.
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

i'sure nobody suspectwhen some orks sniper always kill one of the twin.