Background Image

Wraithknight?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Hazard, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Venareus Hazard Member

But hurrdurr obvilously bigga' is betta' hurrrrrrrrrrr
    An' Orkz is tha Biggest and bestest.
    Nah jk but just imagine seeing one scaled up in-game it'd be awesome :D
  2. Ventareal Ven Curator

Yeah, I'm really against the Wraithknight. I'd prefer to leave most of the combat to infantry and have vehicles and walkers take a backseat. I also fail to see a lore reason as to why the players would be able to pilot them, as they're piloted by dead spirits.
    Farseer Urist likes this.
  3. Venareus Hazard Member

Really? I didn't know that, i would've thought the opposite. Well i don't play either faction anyway.....
  4. Anshar Anshar Master

Wraithbone constructs are notoriously elegant in their movements, unlike their mechanus equivalents.
  5. Venareus Hazard Member

Lore-wise it's not right but game-wise it'd be fun (to play + watch) unlikely to be added into the game nonetheless.
  6. Venareus Hazard Member

oh sorry i didn't mean in speed DK is better i meant melee what with those big-ass power hammers.
  7. Ventareal Ven Curator

Still against it just on the basis of balance. Balancing a game with four factions and five unique classes each is already a bitch, even without flyers and vehicles counting into it. I know that there's the asymmetrical balance arguement, and while I agree it's a good thing, some things can just be too powerful to give to players. I'd accept a Wraithlord, but not a Wraithknight.
  8. Anshar Anshar Master

Think a fencer vs a knight in armor, just dodge the clunky movement and stab the weakpoint when open.
  9. Ventareal Ven Curator

Also the clearly visible marine strapped to the front with little to no armour covering him, ain't helping the Dreadknight :p
    Servilus likes this.
  10. Venareus Hazard Member

You're right of course but i do hope the add in the Wraithlord at least be awesome sight to see/play.
    Lol too true it'd pretty one sided unless the DK gets a lucky hit in.