Background Image

Wraithknight?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Hazard, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Venareus Hazard Member

We were having a discussion about the DreadKnight which in turn got me thinking, WraithKnight? How could it be worked in? same with the Riptide (if we get Tau) and DreadKnight. Would it be them fielded normally or against each other? against monstrous creatures? Daemon Princes? What's your opinion? :D
  2. Anshar Anshar Master

wraithlords would probably be dreadnaught equivilants, doubt we'd see anything bigger except tanks.
    Farseer Urist and Servilus like this.
  3. Servilus Servilus Preacher

Much as i loved seeing the massive size of the WraithKnight. THAT, out of all the mech-like units, should not be in this game. XD Way too powerful, least in my opinion.
  4. Venareus Hazard Member

For wraithlords sure their easily added in but im talking this monstrosity
    [​IMG]
  5. Venareus Hazard Member

yeah it is super OP :D but what about against a dreadknight? or a Riptide? the Possibilities :D
  6. Servilus Servilus Preacher

Again, i just don't see that happening. Don't get me wrong, loving the WraithKnight and such. (Riptide, besides the Wraith, look really cool) But they won't make it, or i sure as hell hope they won't make it XD.
  7. So'Kiel So-Kiel Well-Known Member

Wraithknight? NO, please. The latest additions to the game make me sad.
    Dagda and Farseer Urist like this.
  8. Venareus Hazard Member

I know :( but it doesn't hurt to dream... besides it would be amazing in game to see a DreadKnight and WraithKnight duke it out..... or be IN a WK or DK. :cool:
    Servilus likes this.
  9. Anshar Anshar Master

Pretty sure Wraithknights are bigger and faster then a dreadknight, DK may have more explosive power at range, but in melee he'd get chopped up.
  10. Khaldam Active Member

Of it would be a beautefull thing on the battlefield. Yet i think the game desingners wont add somthing that big. Maube as a world boss for example but not as a playeable machine for a player.
    Farseer Urist likes this.