Background Image

Would you pay another 60 $ to get the rest of the content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nudu, Jun 23, 2017.

?

Would you pay another 60 $ to get the rest of the content and a full game

1. Ofc

2. Noep

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nudu Nudu First Blood!

By principle I myself wouldn't want the battlefront 2 -scenario to happen, and if asked i would prob say no.

But in truth i would be willing to give my soul for the perfect 40k mmo experience so i guess i would totally pay another 60 € anyway. x)
  2. Yes I would.

When the game had been completed and had been reviewed by my peers and found to be 7.5/10 or above.

Would I just chuck money at bE again on the promise of EC2? No.
    Lauriia and ArchKnightHough like this.
  3. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

If the game is finished AND contains the features we have been promised AND we are able to test/review it... then Yes.
  4. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

Let me run my own server and have bots offline like CS:GO, and I'd do it in a heart beat.

With this mess...no.
  5. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

If it is developed by the same company, HELL NO
    Else i would just wait for a summer sale or a midweek one
  6. tcezar tcezar Fan Art - 3rd Place

From another company, for sure.
    The idea of a PS2 in a 40k setting still give me a spark of happiness in my heart ;/
    Lauriia, Nyet and Korel like this.
  7. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

Warhammer 40,000: The Next Crusade?

Done by BHVR? Nope, no matter what they promise. Their reputation is gone for me.
    Done by a small indie company? Hm, maybe.
    Done by another bigger Studio (Daybreak, because of PS2)? Probably.
    Done by Relic with Sega as Publisher? Yes.

But to answer your question, another 60 bucks from me for the rest of content? Show me and let me test it first and than, maybe, we can talk about money. Upfront without any prove, hell no!
  8. Hal9000 Halcyon Well-Known Member

If you throw any more $$ into this black hole you're a dummy.

Unless you like burning dollar bills, in which case you can just send them to me. I'll provide a P.O. box.
  9. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I would pay 60 dollars to design the map for Garrison 2.0, and 120 dollars if they'd let me control the randomizer to make each Garrison different so you'd never see the same backcountry twice (unless you physically revisited that territory), apart from that, there really aren't large enough problems with active development/ the game itself to warrant a a complete remake over continuing to improve what we already have.
    No_1 and LOBOTRONUS like this.